Chapter 62

MollyPOV
I drove off fast while crying. i didn't care i just wanted my damn son! this is the shit that turns me crazy. i started thinking about going to Keyon's house and just smashing his windows and get inside to see my baby.. but knowing him..he wouldn't leave the baby alone his mom probably got him.. so i decided to call her... i pulled over on a random street and whipped my phone out and scrolled "Keyon's Mom🥰" i seen on my screen and i decided to call...
"Hello Molly? how are you dear?" -Keyon'sMOM
"Not good.. *Heavy breathing*"-Molly
"What's going on is everything alright?!"-Keyon'sMOM
When she asked that tears began to instantly come out uncontrollably "Me and Keyon have been going through alot and now were broken up.. but it's been so hard because i do love him but i noticed it just cant work out and it hurts me... i just wanna see my son and he's not giving me my child!! i was calling to see if i can see my son because i know you have him out of everyone"-Molly
"Im so sorry to hear that you guys are having problems. i am going to pray that you guys will get through this.. and unfortunately no i do not have KyKy...im sorry"-Keyon's Mom
I didn't say anything back i just cried even harder and then anger filled my body .. i didn't know whether to cuss her out or just hang up in her face.....
I hung up in her face.. because someone gotta be fuckin lying...
i played my gangster music on blast while driving down the highway thinking to myself.. what was the next move.
KeyonPOV

My whole mood was ruined

My whole mood was ruined.. i was driving around trying to find Molly but i knew she was gone.. probably hit the highway on a nigga.. so i decided to jump on the highway too
i tried calling her phone repeatedly but it went to voicemail ... i dont take back nothing i said because at the end of the day.. i just hope we get back together.. after the ruined wedding it had been a shit show! but i need to find out who the fuck Molly is living with... ill find out one way or another.
MollyPOV
I walked in Offset's mansion.. i was so hurt i didn't even care if he was here or not.. i went in the living room and cried into my lap.. until i felt a tap on my head. i looked up and it was Offset standing in shock "Whats going on? are you okay babygirl?" he asked looking down at me.
i didn't really want to tell him what was going on "Nothing im just tired..." i said lying wiping my tears fast and looking back down.
Offset stooped down and looked me into the eyes. we were facing eachother "Look i know somethings not right.. just tell me what's going on. i dont wanna see you like this"

Hearing him care about my emotions turned me on

Hearing him care about my emotions turned me on.. i still wasn't ready to be honest with him so i decided to start something . i grabbed him and kissed him passionately. he kissed me back then pulled away "Molly??" he asked "Please just give it to me right here.. right now" i whispered back...

Later

I woke up on the soft sofa with a blanket over me.. i looked over at the clock 12:01AM