Chapter 61

KeyonPOV
I was at the club ready to leave.. i wasn't gonna being a bitch home tonight i was good.. plus my Cousin is at my house taking care of my son till i get home... as i was leaving i felt a tap on my shoulder..
i turned around it was some bad ass familar looking bitch

"I seen you in the club tonight... i just wanted to get your name?" She asked. i smiled and i liked the way how she wasn't scared to approach a nigga. half these girls in here be shy until you buy them a drink to open up "My name is Keyon.. and yours?" i asked ..
Turns out i got her number.. i scheduled another time to meet up with her to get to know her.. too bad i ain't wanna bring her to the crib just yet!

Next Morning

MollyPOV
I woke up thinking i was gonna wake up alone but as i rolled over Offset was in my bed. it kinda startled me.. he felt me shake and grabbed me tighter.. i was facing away from him but he grabbed me from behind in the bed which made me feel sooo good. i felt safe and i felt like i had the power..
i backed my booty back on him and i felt every inch of him.. it turned me on..
He started to get touchy and i think i knew where things were going..he started kissing my neck from behind "Good morning babygirl" he said deeply which gave me goosebumps "Good morning" i said as i smiled hard.. i just wanted to attack him. i rolled over and got on top of him slowly "oouu looks like someone's taking control this morning" he said "Now it's my turn" i said as i grinder on his and began to kiss him.

Afternoon

i decided to finally put my foot down and reach out to my Ex-fiancé
i needed to see my son and try to talk this shit out.. we ended things the wrong way and i just needed to go over a measures we should take during our break up. "Please meet me at the big Starbucks on Route 67" -Keyon
"Okay ill be there.." -Delivered
I wanted to go there and meet him and get a few things straight once and for all..
KeyonPOV
I was at starbucks waiting for Molly.. i started thinking about all the times we had together.. all the crazy times we almost shot people for each other.. the crazy things you do for love.. it's crazy. i instantly her standing in like getting something to drink... before she could take her card out i walked up and gave the cashier a 100 dollar bill. Molly looked at me

She bit her lip and looked at me with those innocent eyes i went wild

She bit her lip and looked at me with those innocent eyes i went wild. i touched her lower back "Hello queen" i said. she looked up at me and said "Hi Keyon.. you didn't have to.."
"But i wanted too.." i replied as i grabbed the change from the cashier and put it in her purse and walked off quick to the private area i was sitting in.
She quickly grabbed her drink and sat in front of me.

MollyPOV
I looked at Keyon and sat down. i looked him in his eyes as i was sipping my iced coffee

 i looked him in his eyes as i was sipping my iced coffee

"Look im happy you made it.. i really been missing you" He said on a serious note "I missed you too Keyon honestly.." i replied as a flashback of Offset fucking me came in my mind. i just blinked and looked away.. "What's wrong with you?" he questioned "Nothing...Look we need to talk" i said looking back at him "Yeah we do.. look i know it's too early to rush back into things but.. please can you come back home.." He said "Yeah.. about that i already have a place im staying and—" he cutt me off "Who are you living with?!" he questioned "Look why do you care about all that?" i questioned back "Uhhh.. Because Molly you aren't just an ex to me your Family to me!!! it's no going back im sorry but your not going anywhere.. we stuck in this shit regardless if you done with me or not the scar is there!" he said getting loud. i just looked at him crazy and sighed.. but i knew he was right.. i knew he was in pain but shit i was broken too!! he grabbed my hand.. "Look.. i just wanna see my son Keyon.. i don't wanna move back in too early. im living with a friend and im real comfortable there.." i replied "A friend? let me find the fuck out.. and NO your not seeing your son till you grow up and stop living in a farytail world and put your foot down and come home to us.... im sorry but i don't trust who ever the fuck you with" he replied "So you not letting me see my fucking son?!! are you fucking stupid?! you kick me out now i cant see my baby that i birthed?!" i yelled "He's my seed too!!" he yelled back i grabbed my drink and threw it at him out of anger..

the security grabbed me and escorted me out "I was fucking leaving anyways!" i yelled at security and walked out

i was breathing heavily as i walked down the street fast and in anger. i pulled my phone out ready to call Cuban "Molly!!!" i heard yelling. i ran into my car and drove off crying.