Chapter 23

MollyPOV
"Text That Nigga!!" Cuban yelled while looking at the house i was in the passenger seat i made Cuban drive today. but i wanted to know where the hell Keyon was so i decided to facetime him! .. he answered he was shirtless in his bed "Wassup baby" he said looking at me thru the phone "Don't wasssup baby me..Who's range rover is in the drive way?" i questioned him while trying to look and see if anyone is with him through the phone "Baby my boy gotti dropped his range rover off and switched whips and let his cousin pick him up.. he coming back over tonight we boutta roll up" he explained. i still ain't believe it "Well .. okay i'll believe it until that car gone.. ill slide thru again in a hour and a half and im coming over with Kyky!!" i told him "Babes i wanted you to come over Thursday.. i got a surprise for you"  he said but i wasn't buying it "Nah whatever. i said shat i said Keyon.. i also miss my dick! you haven't had sex with me in so long.. who eles you fucking?!" i yelled on the phone "Baby look. im not trynn argue tonight Molly .. DAMN!!" he yelled back "Ill be back later yo!" i yelled and hung up. Cuban drove off blasting our songs on the radio "Biiitch. later on ima pull up with our don and see what's going on.." i told Cuban "Yeaah see why he been acting weird these few days.. Keyon loves you but he sneaky" Cuban explained as i rolled my eyes cuz i know it was the truth .. i looked out the window and just imagined how it would be if me and him was in a secured non toxic and a honest relationship.. i closed my eyes and smiled and looked down at my phone.... we were now on our way to Cuban's man house..

KeyonPOV
Man.. Molly just blew my shit.. i just wanted to be alone these few days while Lira was staying at my crib. one thing about Molly is she love being around me. she hate going to sleep alone . thats why when she at her house she always have her bitches with her.. man i had to get that Range rover out my lot before Molly slid through..only problem is it's Lira's Van!!! i decided to go downstairs  and find her. yeah i know she was supposed to be in the attic only but Molly wasn't gonna be here.. now she gotta stay up there when my babymom come!!"Lira?!" i yelled across the mansion "im in here!" i heard and i walked into the living room. lira was wearing something reaal sexy... i wanted to tear that fat ass up! i knew what she was doing man she ain't slick yoo!

 i wanted to tear that fat ass up! i knew what she was doing man she ain't slick yoo!

she was sitting there reading her novel while drinking some wine "Aye.. um look play time over" i said while looking at her body and she noticed. she giggled "what happened?" she questioned me "So Molly coming over tonight" she rolled her eyes after is said thatt.. "But i wanna be with you alone tonight again" she said standing up and hugging me . i couldn't help but to grab that ass . "look just be in the attic tonight!! do not come downstairs for nothing ! if it's an emergency then text my phone if you need anything alright?" i explained to her clearly and she agreed "Ok Keyon.." she said "Now look go move ya car to the back of the mansion" i said giving her the keys to her car. she grabbed the keys and moved the car without hesitating. her ass was giggling while she walked towards the car.. damn Lira would be a good girl for my music video.. that gave me an idea.

2Am
MollyPOV
"Im pulling up. open the door" i texted Keyon while wearing something sexy for him i wore exactly this

 open the door" i texted Keyon while wearing something sexy for him i wore exactly this

my blonde hair was curled real cute and nice i knew he would freak out when he saw me.. i pulled up in the driveway and noticed the van was gone .. oh alright that shit better have been gone.. Daddy listens to his wifey. these hoes better go head.. i parked up and got out and opened the back seat to get Kyky's car seat out. i grabbed the car seat and my Louis Vuitton purse and keys and locked the car up and knocked lightly on the door. no answer.... i began to pound on the door.. "Baby im coming!!" he yelled so i stopped and stand and there he was. shirtless looking sexy. he looked up and down at me and almost fell out "Damn... come the hell in here girl.." he said sexily as he grabbed kyky from he instantly and gave out baby a kiss on the cheek. the baby was knocked out sleep so he decided to go and put him upstairs but i knew what i wanted tonight and i wanted to have sex with my man tonight. im tired of the arguments and stress i just wanna show love to him.. i followed him upstairs and went straight to his room and laid on the bed.

KeyonPOV
i missed my son so much ugh i love him so much i took my baby out his car seat gently and tucked him in his crib bed i gave him a kiss on the check and turned on the baby cameras and walked back to my master bedroom through the bathroom (Our room is right next to each others we share a bathroom) i walked towards the room and i saw Molly sexy ass on the bed.. mmm she looked at me and i knew from her eyes she wanted this dick.. "Baby come here" she said i walked towards her and she grabbed me down on the bed with her and wrapped her legs around my body.. and we started kissing. her soft ass lips cuz of her lipgloss had me ready to fuck the shit out of her tonight ..

LiraPOV
ugh i was upstairs chilling damn i miss Keyon up here with me. i wanted some dick tonight but too bad that bitch over here with her annoying ass. Keyon don't love her!!!!! i wanted to drink some more of my wine but i remembered i put it in the fridge.. "Can i grab my wine real quick??" (10 mins ago).  "Keyon.. what should i do?".  "Ugh you're taking so long ima just get it.. y'all probably fucking!!! well don't touch me nomore" - delivered
jealousy and insecurity filled my body .. what's so good about her?? he probably having sex with her right now. i was upset but i decided alittle sneaking won't hurt.. after i get my wine i won't come back out no-more but Keyon can't have me up here like a prisoner! i snuck the stairs .. thank god these steps don't make no noise at all .. i got to the 2nd floor where Keyon's room is located basically the busy floor. i heard footsteps and laughing coming from his room which pissed me off.. i needed to get my bottle quick.. downstairs was really dim i could see but it was still dark.. i ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge and didn't see my wine! ugh what the hell!! i turned around and looked in the wine cooler and saw it "Yess!" i said but gasp hard because i felt someone grabbing my waist. i turned around and it was Keyon.. "What i tell you about coming downstairs?!" he whispered in a mean but sexual tone "I wanted to drink.." i said with a smirk he bended me on the counter and instantly put it in me.. i needed this! i moaned but he decided to cover my mouth

MollyPOV
Keyon was getting ice for me and him... he wanted to do something special for us.. i waited on the bed with my sexy outfit on still ready for him to come back in the room...

but then time passed..

30 mins later "Man what the hell taking him so long?!" i said getting up..

/What will Molly do next??
/Should Keyon get caught?
/Find out next chapter
Babymomma Drama