Chapter 69 (Updated!)

1 year later

MollyPOV
Well you guys are probably wondering how everything's going? honestly... i reflected back at my past and the mistakes and trauma i caused on myself and others... i knew if i continued with this same man id be going into a forever loop of cheating and drama and lust.. i told myself not anymore.. so far me and Keyon only been co-parenting. it was a brutal fight to the point where he put his hands on me.. thats when the truth all came. i have full custody due to the incident and my mother looks after our son..i don't view him the same.. i don't feel the same and i knew i was such an idiot. at this point i finally realized my worth.. i was young and dumb and only thinking with my legs and not my brain.. i don't care who the hell he wants.. sometimes it gets tough because our friends are the same but.. life goes on.. i woke up in my old home and decided to get dressed because i had a meeting with a millionaire client to buy a home that i have selling today.. I've been focusing on my dreams and i really wanted to get into real estate instead of the music life.. im ready to change my whole life around.

I put on my all black red bottom heels and grabbed my keys to my new Ferrari and i was out the door

I put on my all black red bottom heels and grabbed my keys to my new Ferrari and i was out the door.. i hopped in the driver seat and i drove myself to my million dollar mansion.. i pray this gets sold.. it would be a dream and a great investment!!

30 minutes later

As i pulled up i fell in love with the house

As i pulled up i fell in love with the house.. who wouldn't want to purchase this? looking at the features it made me wish i never even want to sell it.. i know my client would be very happy with this one..
"Hey it's your real estate agent. i just arrived! hope to see you soon to finally meet you and hopefully you enjoy the tour!" -Delivered
"Pulling up now thanks!" -Client
As i wait in front i see an all blue Lamborghini  pull up tinted out.. looked very familiar.

 looked very familiar

Offset?!

"Off- offset?" i stuttered. "Molly?? what a great surprise. damn your my realtor?" he said surprised. "Yeah.. how have you been? long time no see." i smiled confused and happy but we both hugged. "I been good! i really took off in this music business and i'm just looking for another place i can call home." he explained.. "Well let's take a tour and see how you like it." i said and he agreed. we walked in and as i walked in front of him i could feel his eyes scanning my body.. the intensity was real! i kept my cool. im different now and at the end of the day it's just business! i showed him 3 major parts if the downstairs area he seemed intrigued. the living room,dining and kitchen.. the kitchen had a hidden storage area under the island.. it was pretty dope!
I proceeded to show him upstairs to hurry up and wrap it up.. showed him the master bedroom looking over the pool and the city view was amazing from here. "And i think this is a random extra closet" i said opening and walking in a 600ft closet. we both walked in and i could feel even more unease while we were in this room alone. him staring at me made me feel like he really enjoyed how much i grew as a person and i could tell he was fascinated.. "and um.. you can out shoe space here" i explained trying not to look a him but he outs his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him "Molly.. i know you feel this" he said looking at me in the eyes "Offset i can't" i said looking at his chest trying to not look at him.. "I tell you what.. lets cut this tour short.. i want the house its a yes.. as long as you let me take you out to dinner tonight?" he asked.. the opportunity sounded so good. i couldn't resist it.. i mean its only dinner what can go wrong especially now?! "Fine." i looked up at him and i couldn't help but to get horny.. ever since me and my baby dad fought i haven't let no man touch me.. but damn.. offset might be the one

KeyonPOV
Damn!! listen the king is back.. i just been getting richer and richer everyday.. i just wrapped up my show here in Toronto and i got backstage to talk to my boy Bibby "Damn my boy your new hit single is fire!!" Bibby said sipping his champagne. "Thanks..it's called HerLoss. that shit will be global by tomorrow watch.." i said lookin at my phone texting some female.

"So who this new girl you got around?" Bibby questioned me and honestly "She's just my assistant

"So who this new girl you got around?" Bibby questioned me and honestly "She's just my assistant.. as my career took off more i needed more help.. and especially not having a bitch..not only that though we best friends too.." i said looking down texting her "Mm.. you sure nigga?" Bibby smirked.. speaking of here comes my assistant walking in.

 speaking of here comes my assistant walking in

"Hey Keyon. so your producer hit us up and looks like Drake wants to feature the song HerLoss. with you!!" India comes in with a big smile.. me and Bibby start screaming "What?!!? ayee thats wassup man write that man back!!"I say in excitement "My boy made it!" Bibby said giving me a hand shake "Nah we made it!" i said and India looked at us and smiled. "You too lil mama" i said licking my lips giving India a hug "Thanks Keyon.. but if it wasn't for you where would my job be.." she smiled and looked at me with her big ass eyes.. she kinda made me feel soft.. like in a good way .. peaceful.. but nah we just friends ima keep shit cool. "Anyways.. ill get back to you in that.. bye yall!!" India said walking out with her Birkin bag and laptop. i lokked and Bibby and seen him staring at her ass i rolled my eyes.