Chapter 22

Atlanta

MollyPOV
Finally back in our city as we know it.. now i can finally change into something even better. i got off the plane with Keyon looking tore up.. hair in a bun and i got a chance to throw on Adidas sweatpants and a jacket to match before i hopped on the plane earlier.. i wore black glasses to hide my hungover face while carrying a pillow and my iphone in the other hand.. Keyon put his arm around me while we walk towards the outside of the airport and here goes the annoying ass Paparazzi "How was Miami??" "Did you hook up with Herbo" "Isn't that your bestfriend Keyon??". that shit is so embarrassing on us i hated it! on my social media hatin ass bitches calling me all types of "hoes" bitches don't know what's going on. it pissed me off i was DRUNK! Keyon sticked up the middle finger and for the fun of it at the pictures and paparazzi"s and i did too they took more pics of us throwing our fingers up.. i bet this will be a meme later on like "Goals" LMFAOOO.. we hopped in the tinted van together and i finally took my glasses off and looked at Keyon "Im sorry.." i said in gult to him i felt terrible "Like i said.. im sorry too man.. it's fine Molly lets out that bullshit behind us" he said looking at me "Come here lay on me babygirl we got a hour ride to our cribs i know you tired" he said as it made me smile cuz im damn sure sleepy..this boy and i been through hell i just wanna settle the fuck down!! i layed on him and he was soo comfy as he put his arm around me and rubbed my back. i smiled and closed my eyes but then i eventually i fell asleep in his arms.

KeyonPOV
I was scrolling on instagram and saw the picture of me and Molly been posted.. damn that fast? i looked at the comments and saw "Goals how me and my man be to the haters" lol we the trending topic.. but man this morning was crazy i shot Herbo in the arm.. i don't know if he dead,alive or if he's hospitalized. i don't know if he wanted revenge on me or he's scared of a nigga but im not sleeping on him. ima remember he might be lowkey plottin on a nigga and im damn sure prepared.. after scrolling i noticed Molly was completely knocked out.. her cute ass that's my rider,my baby girl and ofcourse the mother of my child. i hate hurting her and at this point i was tired of the games too after what she showed me that night.....as i said that my phone started ringing i looked at my phone "Annoying thick bitch Lir" Ugh it's this bitch Lira..the hell she want. im over her completely man.. i answered the phone but i wanted to be low so Molly doesn't wake up. "Yo.." i said "Wassup.. heard you in town again" Lira said "Yea a nigga just landed.." i said looking at molly sleep as i continued to rub her back "I seen..also seen a cute picture of you and ya girlfriend too" Lira said sarcastically "Man chill yo. here you fuckin go with your bullshit matter of fact yeah thats my babygirl" i said to piss her off and i knew it did "Well ya babygirl out here fuckin ya dog..."she said laughing "Man fuck off my phone" i said about to hang up .. that shit lowkey wanted me to wake molly up and start a argument and break my phone so Lira won't call me ever again! but she yelled "Wait im sorry.. i actually wanted you to come over to..talk.. or something eles.. i have a surprise for you" she said in a sexy tone. "Ill let you know when i get home.." i said as Molly moved so i also added "Bro" i said (LMFAOOOO) "K daddy." she said and i hung up instantly. then i went in my phone and deleted our recent phone call incase. then a took a deep breathe and put my head back.. man it's hard sometimes.. it just be my dick talking...

LiraPOV
Man i missed my ex-boyfriend Keyon.. he used to spoil me,treat me good we used to go on dates and everything. i wish it was like before back when i aint even know he had a baby mother and he was keeping it from me..now he's showing her to the world. honestly it pisses me off and i feel like its a great time to get him back after rumors Molly slept with Herbo lastnight after the Miami bash.. who knows.. ugh im broke right now and i wanted to talk to Keyon seriously about moving into his place for atleast a week or two so i could get back on my feet. My family is rich yes! but there on a foreign trip so they can send me any money until they are back.. but knowing his situation i know its tough for me to get that close with him again.. all i know is he's on his way now and it's the best time to ask. i wore