Chapter 57

MollyPOV
I woke up with my hair in a bun in a nice ass room Offset told me i can stay in..

it was huge and no one ever slept in this room

it was huge and no one ever slept in this room.. i had my suitcases already with me

i had some more important things i had to get from the house but ill show up soon for it

i had some more important things i had to get from the house but ill show up soon for it.. but i need some time to myself and really think this through.. he really just kicked me out?!! the love of his so called life?! had to lay down, damn my family is torn apart.. i just wanted a loving happy family.. i miss my son so much.. i cant wait to see baby Kyky.. i started crying out of nowhere .. i put my palms into my face so hard then instantly.. *Ring Ring Ring*
My iphone started ringing and i grabbed it
"Ex Fiancé 🖤 Wants to face-time" ..
Wow at the wrong time.. but i answered it anyways "Molly im sorry.. can you please come back home i was just so upset yesterday" He said not looking at the camera "Your a fucking idiot.. you let me pack my shit and now you want me to come back?!" i said sniffing trying to wipe the tears "Are you crying? Baby please... im So Sorry!!! .. where are you at?? who's bed are you in??" Keyon questioned while looking at the camera... i wanted him to feel my pain so i instantly hung up the face-time and threw my phone across the room and began crying again.

I decided i didn't want to be sad anymore .. im not gonna beat myself up! i just wanted to be happy maybe a nice trip to the beach would help clear my mind and make me feel better..
i walked out the bedroom and looked around the mansion but i didn't see or hear anyone.. I think Offset was gone..
Oh well. i decided to shower and put some clothes on and look cute...

KeyonPOV
I was in my bmw.. damn Molly just hung up on me in my face! i don't blame her but i feel like an idiot.. i was just so upset at the fact she isn't my girl anymore..im not gonna end this shit.. i been with Molly for years.. since we was young kinds in the hood. she user to be so gangsta and so was i.. until i blew up and got famous then took her away from the streets. we won ..i need to get her back but i knew it's going to take alot!
i had my son KyKy in the backseat with his bottle "Im gonna get Mommy back baby.." i said looking at my son in the rear view mirror.
Later
I pulled up into the driveway after leaving from Molly's Mother house explaining to her about our breakup but she wasn't surprised.. we are always on and off.. but is this the end of it for good?? i was nervous but i tried to stay positive...
I got out the car and entered my mansion i walked in the loving room area and seen Lira half naked but she had her daughter with her

"There you are.. Daddy's home!" she got up and walked up to me with her baby like she wanted a kiss
"Lira.. come on" i said rolling my eyes "What??" she said with a confused look.. she instantly turned around and bender over to put the baby in her car seat.. i ain't gonna lie i looked.. but i knew she was doing it on purpose.."Keyon look... i seriously want me and you to get along.. now that we have a beautiful baby girl together.. and i named her Royalty.. it should be no issues between us .." she said as she stood back up into my face.. "Man.. i need the proof" i said "I already showed you the papers!!! im sorry to crush your heart!! the truth hurts!! now tell that Dumb BITCH Molly.. i took the spot now!" She yelled ... i got angry and walked off she giggles and licked her lips..

MollyPOV
After a long relaxing shower and a trip to get my hair done i felt a little bit better .. i texted offset "Come home it's an emergency"-Delivered.. because i needed something important
i entered the elevator to go back down stairs of Offset's mansion and hopped out. I can't believe he had an elevator! his house was so big and nice.. but i heard a knock on the door then the door flew open.

 but i heard a knock on the door then the door flew open

Offset barges in but smiled at my appearance

"Are you okay??What's the emergency??" he replied as he walked over and looked down at me

"Are you okay??What's the emergency??" he replied as he walked over and looked down at me .. i looked up at him and put my hand on his cheek "I need you to make me feel good" i said looking into his eyes.. that drove him crazy...
he kissed me deeply
i kissed back deeper and grabbed his neck.. i couldn't resist ugh just take me away💦
he picked me up and sat me on a counter i couldn't even see

"You look so damn sexy Molly... im here to make you feel better baby" he whispered in my ear..

Later On
I woke up in Offset's room with a soft blanket covered on me i looked over and seen

Later On I woke up in Offset's room with a soft blanket covered on me i looked over and seen

with a note that says "Go out and treat yourself ... a gift from daddy for the great time from earlier" -Offset
..wow me and him aren't even dating officially and he's doing all this for me.. my heart beats and my stomach filled with butterflies.. i think im falling for him💕
i noticed he wasn't home which is wierd but i know he's famous and extremely busy .. i got dressed and decided to go out to have some fun!