Chapter 2

Lira POV
i be blowing Keyon's phone up and he never answer when i really want to see him. what the hell be going on.. i know he probably in the studio working on his new song but damn i know he got breaks.. i ate at IHOP by myself while on face time with my girl Mya. when i was done i hung up. as i was just about to pay i started walking while looking down getting the money out my wallet All of a sudden i bumped into a pretty female.. "Omg im so sorry hun.. i didn't see you there" i said looking at her "Damn bitch watch it... you almost made me drop all this food!!" Molly said with a stank face as her friend Cuban laughs behind her.. "No need to be disrespectful it was a damn accident" i said with a little slick tone. i don't like her attitude... she looks familiar like i seen her on the internet before but damn.. "Don't make me bring my nigga up here... matter of fact you might know him" she smirked and walked out the store hell no.. what do she mean by that? did she mean Keyon?? man mabey im tripping i paid for my food and walked out. i seen her pull off and saw paparazzi take pictures of her. she's famous??? i knew i seen her before.. i decided to hop in my car "Keyon's girlfriend?? how is the relationship going?" Paparazzi asked ugh i just wanted to be with Keyon today. i don't acknowledge no other man but him. i ignored the paparazzi and pulled off and drove.
MollyPOV
Cuban laughed soo loud "Girl you mean as hell to his little girlfriend" she said as im driving down the road fast "Girl look .. she bumped her big ass into me. almost dropped me and my family's food.." i said rolling my eyes "You needa show her you his main bitch forreal.." she said "I will...soon.. Paparazzi will catch us later cause me and him need to take baby Ky to the park" i said "Aweee yessss" she said while clapping i dropped my girl cuban off and kissed her on the cheek .. that's not gay but that's my sister i love her. we said our goodbyes and i speeded off back to my baby dad's house. 10 minutes later i arrived and parked in the driveway. Paparazzi can't enter this gated neighborhood so of course they never snap pictures of me walking in his house. i entered the house and as soon as i put the food down and mall shopping bags down with $600 cash all over the table Keyon started kissing me awe shit i know it was about to go down. im happy i can tell he showered when i was gone cause i don't want his bitch germs on me.... i started kissin his neck and started making my ways down to let him know .. i miss this

KeyonPOV
damn Molly never did no shit like this.. in a long time. i know she miss me the way she givin me all this pleasure this started fuckin my head up even more.. i love Lira too all the shit she did for me.. but all the shit i did for her too man.. i don't want to hurt her.. but Molly is here to stay until Ky turns 18... but that ain't gonna be till damn near 16 years.. fuck it i decided to still go with it she was turning me on.. me and Molly ain't fuck in like a month to be honest due to Lira.. i come home and sometimes ask Molly to spend the night cause of the baby and we end up fuckin... yeah im wrong but i am a loyal nigga tho... i don't fuck with no other bitches.. i picked her up and sat her on the table and spreaded her legs i was about to eat her up i licked my lips and went in she started moaning it was turning me on even more. i know she loves this.. i know she was gonna fall in love with me again..

MollyPOV
mmm he had me goin crazy... the feelings are building up again.. this that "We ain't supposed to be doing this" type of shit.. but i dont careee i dont care anymore i want him back.. he know i get my feelings involved when we fuck.. he was done eating and he picked me up again. ugh i wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him. he carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed "You miss this shit?" he said "Yes daddy" i said as i pulled him down on me

(Yall know what happened)

4:00pm

 LiraPOVi was home still stressing

LiraPOV
i was home still stressing.. by this time im crying and texting him heavy "Wtf Where you at?!" -delivered sometimes i be thinking about giving up.. i have a feeling its another bitch involved but he loves me.. he buys me anything i want.. he treats me good.. he has no kids or anything. everything is perfect... i just need to remain calm... all of a sudden my phone goes off. i thought it was Keyon but it was just my girl Mya "Hey Liraaaaa" she said "hey girl..." i said "What's wrong you sound down??" she said "Man it's Keyon... i spent the night with him and he got a call from some girl.. and he rushed out and said he have to make a quick move but he never texted or called me all damn day. we usually text all day but this nigga not answering his phone or nothing..." i said "next time you see him you gotta talk to him about this" she said "fuck yeah, i will"

11pm

By this time Keyon picked me up around 7 and we talked things out. he claims he was in the studio then he helped his mother with moving.. it still doesn't add up but the presence of him here makes me happy enough to not even argue about it. fuck it. i got my man so it's whatever.. i was on my phone scrolling on facebook untill some girl Cuban Savage added me.. oh man it was the same girl from earlier who was laughing behind that bitch who cussed at me out today.. i decided to accept it to be petty.. i should post a pic of me and Keyon so they can know im winning.. im dating a rapper hahaaa. Keyon decides to pull up to my house i kinda wanna show him how much i missed him today tho. i been stressing "Keyon i wanna finish off from where we started early this morning..." i said "im tired.. im not feeling it baby" he said not looking at me . usually this horny ass nigga wouldn't even second quess and would already be in my house already... why is he acting wierd?  " Damn you really acting wierd now hun..." i started feeling angry.. i don't know mabey im over reacting but shit.. im pissed "Babe chill. i got a surprise for you tomorrow" he said as he grabbed my face and kissing me passionately. i decidedly to calm down and lets it go "Ugh fine see ya babe" he snacked my ass before i got out "Make sure you text me back too yo!" he yelled before i closed the car door "Hopefully you answer" i giggled and walked out the car. he watched me walk in the house i know he was lookin at my ass so i had to walk in the house like the queen bitch i am.

 he watched me walk in the house i know he was lookin at my ass so i had to walk in the house like the queen bitch i am