Chapter 68

KeyonPOV
I walked out the bathroom with a super wood in my pants i had to get out the club and head to the hotel... i hope she makes it i hurried up to my car before a paparazzi spot me.. i seen people starting to leave the club so that makes me feel better hopefully Molly will be getting out soon... man i don't care deep down at heart Molly is still mines still.. i love her so much.. i'm honestly tired of the games.. i noticed lately i'm not as bad how i used to be.. checking out every female but the only female i'm craving and chasing is MOLLY. that's my wife and ima make sure she FEEL IT!! i sparked up some weed in my car before i head to the hotel. i hope her sexy ass waiting for me in the suite..

KeishaPOVThis nigga argued with me then left and never came back home

KeishaPOV
This nigga argued with me then left and never came back home.. i'm in our bed twisting and turning i cant sleep.. he haven't been answering my calls .. i checked TMZ and Shade room and seen Molly twerking her ass in front of him on stage. after i seen that i texted her "I don't know who you think you are.. but your all over TMZ twerking for my man.. if you wanted him you should've kept him bitch!! stay away from him or ill kill you hoe.."-Delivered
i'm pissed this is exactly what i'm talking about .. wait till he come back home he gonna hear from me!

KeyonPOV
I arrived at the hotel. room already booked and they already know i'm bringing so Molly should be i the room.. if not i know what it is moving forward.. i instantly walked in "Hello Keyon! great night??" the checkin man greeted "Yeah! it's a good night! thanks man" i responded with a smile on my face. i took the elevators up on the too floor. took about 2 minutes to reach the top.. i stepped on the floor and looked out the window at the beautiful city view

 i stepped on the floor and looked out the window at the beautiful city view

I walked towards the suite and out my key card in .. expecting to see Molly. i opened the door and walked in . i looked around even the bathroom..

She wasn't there..
Damn!!
i sat down on the bed feeling upset. i never felt so mad ever. i checked my phone and seen 40 missed called from Keisha and 138 Text messages from her cussing me out.. since Molly not coming i might as well text her "Babygirl im at a hotel for the night.. u wanna come ?" -Delivered.
Keisha instantly read it and started typing but to be honest i didn't want nothing to do with her at all.. before i can even see her response i threw my phone.

*Knock Knock*

I got up and opened the door

"Couldn't stop thinking about me huh?" Molly said in a funny tone

"Come here girl" i said taking her hand and pulling her inside the room. our bodies closed the door due to my force. i started kissing her passionately. she wrapped her arms around me. she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around me i picked her up and grabbed her ass.. i could feel the lingerie under these jeans.. i threw her on the bed "Take the outfit off.. i wanna see that sexy ass lingerie you had on at the club!" i commanded and she listened.. i could see the look in her eyes she wanted me as much as i wanted her.. she stripped out the clothes and bend over and started twerking for me.. which made me melt.. i smacked her ass and she let out a very big stress-free moan.

MollyPOV
Keyon flipped me over and spread out my legs.. he began licking my tender spots which had me going crazy.. "mmm .." i moaned. i missed the way he ate me.. he know the right places. he began to lick faster which made me try to push him to stop but i didn't want it to stop!! with his force he kept going.. before i was about to climax he stopped and got on top of me stripping his clothes off.. kissing me passionately "I want you back into my life.. i love you so fucking much. im tired of running back and fourth with you!" Keyon said with his hand around my neck. "I love you too daddy.." i said lightly due to the pressure around my neck.. "You really mean that?" he asked looking down at me with his sexy eyes staring back down at me. "Yess i mean it.." i whispered. he kisses my breast and works his way up to my lips..he kisses me again.

i pull him closer because i couldn't take this teasing anymore "Just fuck me please..i need you inside of me now Keyon!" i begged in his ear. he listened and began to go inside of me..
The sex was so passionate.. eye contact.. heavy breathing.. he made me scream so loud tonight i felt the love. i felt the strong emotional feelings being poured out into the sex.. it was powerful.

Next Morning

MollyPOV
I woke up and rolled over to a weird feeling i looked and seen

MollyPOVI woke up and rolled over to a weird feeling i looked and seen

Flowers and a note.. my heart skipped a beat i smiled hard instantly the note says "Good morning my Queen.. quick question can our love be regained? i miss you and i want you forever.. by the time you see this note just know i had to take care of some business before i let you back into my life again.. i don't want no more drama. i want us to have a healthy and hoes free relationship full of loyalty and joy.. i'm getting rid of the dirt.. but later let's have Lunch at 3PM and i'll explain. and please bring our son KYKY. ill be waiting.. Love you!" -Keyon 🤍🤍🤍

Changed man i can see it. i teared up reading the note. i was in shock and very excited.. i didn't expect none of this at all.. i couldn't wait to have family lunch so we could finally talk about our relationship.. i instantly hopped in the shower with a smile on my face.. i could feel positivity in the air and i loved it!