The talk.

After what happened a couple nights ago i decided i need to sit and talk to him. Goes one way or another. If he agrees with me or if he disagrees its his loss especially if her really likes me. I sat in the back of Math class last class for the day. I was really tired from all the work that has to be done today. The drama director was sick so i had to take over for the freshman class boy was it hell in there.

Moments of thinking later, the bell rang distracting me from my little nap. I gathered all my belongings and pushed in my chair. As i walk to the front of the class the teacher stops me.

She says." Allie, for the past couple days i've been looking at your class performance and you've slacken a lot. Do you have something else in mind any troubles?" She questions. One thing about my teacher is that she use to be a therapist and now is a math teacher for this school. I know, right?

"Couple things..." I started. Just then someone in the door way caught my eye it was Niall his back was facing the door and he was talking to someone else probably from the football team." Umm, sorry wont happen again." I finally finished after moments of staring.

"If your having troubles we can talk about it." She offers, sounded pleading.

"No, its alright it wont happen again.....Sorry." I mumbled, she nods and let me go.

Opening the class room door i stop dead in my tracks when i notice that Niall was no longer in the door way." What the-" I whisper to myself. I could have sworn he was here like one minute ago. I looked to my right no sign i look to my left also no sign. I started to walk to the cafeteria since it was lunch time. I met up with my friends at the table we always sat.They were all having separate conversation, completely ignoring me.

To break the awkwardness, I finally spoke "Hey guys." And waved weirdly. they look at me and wave back then back to there conversations. It really broke my heart that they are pretending like i don't exist. I pushed my bag under the table and leaned my back on the chair arms crossed in front of me.

After a while of sitting down and enjoying the loneliness because my friends were chatting among themselves, I stood up. It really bored me. I let out a sarcastic" It was nice talking to you too."  and walked away. Leaving them staring. I threw my school bag over my shoulder and went outside where the underclasses ate their lunch. It was less depressing there then the cafeteria. I then spotted Niall sitting on a bench far down the hill on his own.

Honestly Niall doesn't look like a person who will eat alone. I decided to walk to him and stand behind him for awhile and watch him eat up his sandwich all on his own.

"Hey Niall." I say making him jump and choke a little." Oh my god sorry about that." I stifled a laugh.

He wipes his mouth and swallows his last bite ." Its ok you just gave me a fright that's all...Wanna sit." He pats the empty space next to him." Gladly." I say and sit.

"So how was your day?" He questions

My bottom lip pops out." Not as good as usual... my friends are completely ignoring me...So not well." I reply with a simple shrug

His eyebrows frow." How dare they hurt you?" He spat. crossing his arms.

"Not a big deal." I say crossing my legs on the bench.

"Why are they ignoring you? when did it start?" He fired me with questions.

"As i said it was no big deal. Besides i need to talk to you anyway."

"Okay sure."

"About the other night, the bonfire and the drugs and drinks all that." I start

He cuts me off saying." Oh that was epic." He cheers his face ful of happiness as soon as he sees that i wasn't happy with him his smile fades.

Not Just The Boy Next Door( Niall Horan) #Watty's2015On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara