Little did he know.

I watch close as he brushed his golden hair with his fingers and watch as his smile grew bigger and laughter got louder. It has been only three days since our date don't know if we will be continuing but surely i do. I want to continue this teenage love that for some people makes no sense to. At the same time i wonder if he feels the same about me he said he loves me but was it from the heart or just mind?.

"Allie?" My teacher distracts my day dream" Can you answer number 6 for me?" She says pointing at the board. I look over at Niall who now had a grin on his face i wanted to kiss it off so badly.

I face the teacher then the board it was an easy question." The definition of disassociation is to disconnect." I answer and smile.

"That's great can you give me and the class a example please?" She asked i looked at the board and thought of something." I heard a loud noise so i dissociated from the group to check it out?" I raise an eyebrow hoping i was correct.

"Great job." She says i do a little " yes" and flip through my book."One More thing though." She starts off i didn't assume she was talking to me so i kept on reading."Allie, i'm still speaking to you." She distracts me again.

"Yes." I answer

"Pay attention." She tells me i give her a little nod and she continued her lesson.

-

Before i knew it i was walking to my last class of the day something felt off though like i was missing something. Then it hit me."My phone." I widen my eyes I check my pockets but empty then throw my bag on the floor and dig in. I see two pair of shoes in front of my eyes i look up and meet eyes with mister pretty boy. A grin was on his face his hand to his back.

"Hey." i stand up and brush my hair away from my eyes.

"What are you looking for?" He asks his smile got wider as he spoke.

"My-" He cuts me off

"Phone." He held up my Iphone i nodded he handed it to me.

"Where did you find it?" I ask.

"Well i was about to pick you up from class so we can walk to six period together only to see a familiar phone lying around in Mr. Young's class." He answered. That's the thing about him he's always sweet no matter if it's his girl friend (me) or someone else. If someone else seen my phone they would had either stole it our left it lying there.

I smile back at him "Thanks a lot."

He held out his hand motioning me to take it and i did. We walked to Math class hand in hand. All i can think of is what is there for us in the future? Will we last long? Hope so.

_

_

_

School ended short after i came back home my mom was rushing to get to work and left me with my older sisters."Goodbye love you." She says and leaves. My mom is a busy person always rushing to get somewhere why cant she be like my dad sure he travels a lot but he doesn't rush it. I left my sisters downstairs and went to my room. Throwing my bag on the floor i opened up my laptop and sat in the middle of my bed.

Logged in to Twitter, i love he's tweets and i keep track of them i also know when he tweets which is every time. I scrolled down his page and read his tweets there was one tweet that said.

Can't wait till tonight

And then there was another one that really caught my full attention.

@Bloodsters meet me and the crew @ the bonfire down lake.

He got lots of retweets and replies for that. I wonder why and what they are doing at the lake and bonfire? There's nothing to celebrate why does he and the "crew" need fire. After a while of thinking i checked the time 6:54 just about 6 more minutes till sun goes down which means night. I know this is gonna get me in trouble but i'm gonna find out.

I got off my bed and into my closet. I picked out black jeans, black shirt, black leather jacket, and a black beanie. Putting that on i walk down stairs and out the house i noted that his car was gone. I pull out my keys and start the engine buckle my seat and go off to the bonfire where every teen meet too celebrate something.

_

_

_

I walked as quietly as i can parking my car in a different area then the others. I can hear laughter and loud chatting but couldn't see them. i continue to walk til i bumped into someone i look up slowly thanks god it wasn't him. I face down and continue till i saw the big fire then i saw Niall he was smoking what looked like something other then a cigar looked more like joint. I gasped and walked away slowly as i can.

I cant believe this he goes in the middle of the night to smoke something that can kill him he must have something for suicide. I ran to my car as quick as possible only to hit something or was it someone i don't know. All i know is i fell to the ground hitting my head on the ground. My hands ran up to my forehead i can feel something warm dripping from my head all the way done to my cheeks.

I feel a pair of hands on me ."I'm so sorry." I hear a familiar voice. But all i can focus on is the pain.

"Oww." I groan

"It's ok we will get you help." He says i look up to see it was Niall.

"Come here." He grabs my hand and stands me up holding my head i found myself sitting on a bench. I looked around for something to hold my blood then Niall came back with a towel i held it to my head more blood dripped and i got dizzy. Slowly my eyes started to get heavy. Was i dying? I asked myself but no one died because they hit their head, right?

"Someone get the first aid kit." He yells i tried speaking but couldn't.

"Ni- " I try he looks over at me and sits by me holding my hand rubbing it firmly"It's gonna be ok." He whispers pulling me in he let me cry on his shoulder.

"It's okay." He whispers again rubbing my back sweetly i think i fell asleep or died no sleep.

-

-

-

My eyes flutter open i noticed i was on my bed and not in the hospital or the lake park. My hand ran up my head and felt i had a bandage covering my cut."Oww." I groan.

"Your awake." I hear Niall's voice. i look at him his lips played a smile on his face. I smiled back weakly almost faint.

"I brought you here after you slept. i had your mom check it she said you'll be fine." He says sitting on the edge of the bed. He held my hand and rubbed it firmly as always. His sweet words made me weak and want to fall asleep but at the same time i couldn't because i wanted to stay up and spend the night with this beauty i'm dating.

"Get some sleep." He says standing from my bed right before he touched the doorknob i say."Wait....Can you stay?" I ask his lips curled into smile he walked back and crawled on my bed. I turn and face the other way. He crawled under the blankets and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body he placed a kiss on my cheek. Slowly he began singing a lullaby. His sweet words filled my head once again drifting me off into a sweet yet great dream.