Chapter 19

Guess what fans, i'm sorry to tell you this but i think i might end this fanfic at chapter 20 or so. I enjoyed writing it and getting feedback it means a lot. Thanks loads to everyone who gave my book a chance. all the love x. =)

To prove youyr reads and votes means a lot i made this chapter longer then other chapters

Yaya

''''''''''''''

It has been almost a month till me and Niall had our little get together after prom . I think it's normal to feel different after sex. Is it though? I feel like i gained a few pounds or something. My appetite has dramatically changed. I tried thinking differently trying my best not to think that way.

Good thing is that me and Niall have gotten much more closer then we were. We don't keep secrets anymore or anything were open about everything which makes me happy.

"Hey Allie." I heard Liams' voice. I was sitting on the porch outside my house. I flashed him s smile 

"Hey Liam." I smiled standing up and giving him a hug. He sat by me with a smile as big as i ever seen. We then started talking about life in general and school and whatnot.

"Last thing,' He paused" Thanks for bringing back my brother." I knew what he was talking about.

"I'm happy he is back to the boy he was back in Ireland ....Thank you." He moves close and hugs me.

"He didn't change because of me, he changed for you." I say. His eyebrows rose in shock.

"For me?" His voice was quieter.

"Yeah, he wanted to get on your good side. He said' your his only brother and he hates to see that your disappointed at him." I tell him.

He then stayed quiet avoiding eye contact  staring down at his feet," I was never disappointed  i was just...... worried." Liam says looking back up at me.

"As much as i loved hearing that, maybe you should tell him. He'll love to hear that." I tell him.

That afternoon.

Me and Niall met up in the park for a picnic. We never talked about how we felt about each other after that night. How it was new to me and the way i felt about it. After that night i noticed a big change in our relationship, we were more open about it. 

I sat down on the grass back against a tree we were silent. Enjoying each others company.

"I love you." Niall finally spoke up breaking the silent. My stomach started to flutter not because he said those words but the way he said it.

I smiled not knowing what to say.

"Liam talked to me today, because of you were finally close." He smiles his eyes sparking from happiness.

"I'm glad." I say.Before i knew it his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync enjoying every moment of the kiss. He let go of my lips and stared into my eyes . Everything silent all that could be heard was our breathes. Our nose close brushing each other.

'Me too." I say.

"Hmm?"

"I love you too." I clarify

~~~~~~

That night when i got home i started to feel funny. I wanted to tell my mom but i was afraid she might think otherwise and freak out. My stomach felt funny so i decided to use the bathroom. After my visit to the bathroom i felt a little better. Then i decided to take a bath in cold water as i always did whenever i felt stressed or something was wrong.