Kiss me

The thought of going out with the cute boy next door has caused me and my friends some excitement. Ever since that night at the golf course it has been magical. Like seriously everything went right. I am going on a date with MR. Sexy next door ,my brother got hired one of his favorite stores, My dad got a promotion, and my mom is going to open a bakery. Can this week get any better?

It’s finally Saturday night. My friends offered to help me get dressed up for the special evening. Jessie kept begging me to wear a little black dress with a hot pink belt just above the waist.

“See, told you will rock that look. “Jessie says as I examine myself in the mirror.

“Ha-ha, are you going to prom or a movie date? “Layla question walking in.

“Ugh, its not that bad” Jessie says.

“Yes, it is.”Layla says walking towards me.”Here wear this.” She says handing me a forever 21 bag. I look inside and smile crept on my lips.

“See I told you I know what she will like. “Layla says to Jessie.

“Life saver .”I say. I take the bag and excused myself and go in the bathroom to change. Placing the bag on the sink area I stripped out the tight dress and throw on a white shirt, black skinny jeans, gray beanie, and black and white with red strips converse. There was also some make up in the bag. I take out a hot pink lip gloss and mascara. Didn't put too much on though.

“What do you think?”I say coming out the bathroom and into my room. They both stare at me from head to toe and point their thumbs up.

“Your right, she does look better in that. “Jessie says.

“What did I tell yeah?”Layla says and laughs

“Allie your date arrived.”I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

“Oh my god.”I say trying to breath.

“It’s ok breath. “Jessie puts her hands on my shoulder. “Breathe in and out. “She says

“Thanks guys.”I say and open my arms up and hug them both.

“We will be here and you get back. “Layla promises.

“Thank you.”I say to them before getting out of my room. I went downstairs to spot my brother talking to Niall. When he saw me he smiled and seemed to keep staring.

“You look gorgeous.” He says and my brother leaves. Thanks god.

“Thank you….You look really handsome too.”I say and he smiles wider which makes me smile and blush. He offered to open the door and walked behind me.

“Your brother is really cool. “He says as he opened the car door for me.

“His hand full.”I say getting in the car. He chuckles and closed the door. He got in the drivers sit and buckled up. Pulling out of the drive way he turned up the radio. Couple of lovely romantic songs came on. Niall seemed to love them all. He kept singing along which made me love him more. Yes I may not know anything about him but at the same time it feels like I do.

“Were here.”He says parking in. I stick my head out of the window to see we have come to a really popular restaurant. It is one of the fanciest restaurants in the whole city. He opened the door for me and I climbed out, walking besides him we went in the place. It was really fancy from inside too. Their weren’t that much lights which made it pretty comfortable.

“Reservation for two.”Niall says and the lady looks up.

“Niall Horan.”She says

“Yep.” He says.