Where do broken heart go?

Monday came along it was a new week and new me. I've been talking to Jessie and Layla during the weekend they say i should give him a break since all he does is hurt me without knowing. Jessie says ,"He's taking you for granted." And i know where shes going from there i understood what she meant. Honesty i felt the same way...but i just can't help it but love him.

I sat with them during lunch we talked more about him but mostly school and homework. Niall sat outside with his friends , he seemed not to care that i was ignoring him. I'm not the type of f person to seek attention i just hate that he doesn't care.

"Are you thinking about him again?" Layla asked putting her drink down and turned to me. I give her a small smile and nod.

"It hurts." I whine covering my face so i don't have to see him as he walked my our table with his lads

"Jerk f*** him." Jessie says giving him a dirty look.

"I'm about to show him who's boss."She adds standing up and walked behind Niall ,"Yo Blondie." She half yells which made him turn around. She cracked her knuckles and held it into a fist and swung it to his face.

Everyone jaw dropped no one expected it. But me and Layla surely did. Jessie is in the boxing team and won more then 14 compensations involving guys." Shes the man" Layla whispered which made me laugh.

In surprise Niall didn't do anything to her. Maybe he is a gentlemen on hitting girls. Instead he looked at me with no expression on his face and walked away.

"That's how you do it...next time call me at 1800-Jessie-let -me -kick ur ass." She says taking a bow most of the students in the cafe clapped and cheered for her.Some of the guys flirted not surprising Jessie is pretty charming.

"I will totally call you." I give her a high five and a quick thank you.

"I'm still shocked." Layla comments.

I laugh,"Its Jessie alright...hat can i do with out ya'll." I open my arms wide and hug them both.

That afternoon when i got back home Ave asked if i can take her to the park which i immediately agreed to.I hate to say no to my baby sister. I helped pack some snacks to eat outside while we were at the park.

Once we got there she rushed herself onto the swings. I sat myself on the bench and texted my friends Jessie and Layla . Couple minutes passed Ave came back running for water and a snack.

"Twinkles aren't healthy." I say picking the snack up."Have chips instead."

"Your just saying that so you can have it."She crossed her arms with a smiley pout.

"I'm serious i'm i have to tell mom to stop buying these."

"If so please let me have my last one ."I agreed to give it to her anyway.

Summer was almost coming the nights got hotter by the day. I couldn't help but sit on the roof outside my window with my laptop and surfed the internet.

I looked to my left into Niall's bedroom window. The lights were off i'm guessing he isn't here or is asleep.Then i saw something move in the shadows of his room.

I gasped he stuck his head out with an apologetic smile,"I know i deserved it." He trails off,"What i don't understand is why aren't we talking." He pushed his body out the window and sat on his roof. I didn't answer and turned my gaze back to my laptop screen and continued on doing what i was doing. I heard him scoff and scatter his way back into his room. I looked over at the empty spot he sat in a minute ago and sighed. He came back with his guitar and sat back on the roof.

I've been working on this on the weekend its not done yet but yeah." He says and starts playing his guitar into soothing and calming notes which made me lean back and smile.

"Counted all my mistakes and there's only one

Standing out from the list of the things I've done

All the rest of my crimes don't come close

To the look on your face when I let you go

So I built you a house from a broken home

And I wrote you a song with the words you spoke

Yeah, it took me some time but I figured out

How to fix up a heart that I let down." He sang which made my heart flutter and my stomach grow a garden of butterflies. It was beautiful and got me emotional but my instincts still had my mouth shut.

"Its short i know its just the beginning and i know you still don't want to talk to me its fine whenever your ready i'm here."

"I'll see you tomorrow Niall goodnight." I say and got into my room.

''

Well their going through a tough time sad isnt it. I premise it wont be like other books where they get back together after to chapter. It will take some time but i got it planed

DOUBLE UPDATES YALL SHOULD BE THANKFUL

VOTE COMMENT WHAT U THINK WILL HAPPEN

FAN?