Die young

Liam and I rushed our way to the hospital. My hands kept shaking and my tears never stopped.

He stopped at a red light and turned to face me," it's going to be ok." He placed his hand on top of my shaking ones.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip,
"I'm scared." I whisper.
"""""

As we got into the building Liam made his way to the front desk,

"How can I help you sir?" The woman asked.

"I'm here to see Niall Horan."

The woman typed on her computer and looked up,"he's in the ICU right now please have a sit in the waiting. Room."

"""""

Hours passed by and.still nothing on his condition.

I tried my best to not look broken. But the scenes on the phone kept repeating in my head over and over.

I couldn't imagine my life without him. how will it he?

But I tried not to think that way.

The doors swung open out came a doctor.

Liam quickly stood up,"Niall?" He says voice broken. I never seen Liam so hurt in my life.

The doctor had sadden eyes,

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"He had been in a deadly accident....And has a 29% change of living."

I felt my throat go dry. I couldn't breath anymore. My eyes started watering again. My knees were shaking and couldn't hold me up any longer.

I fell on my knees ,hands to my face and cried out loud. My heart ached and my mind repeated the words the doctor said.

I then felt hands around my shoulders ,"we'll make it through."
""""""""""""

Days ,hours, minutes, seconds passed most of them were spent waiting for good news. But every time the doc came out of those doors he had bad news.

"He lost lots of blood."

And

"He won't make it"

And

"Were sorry."

And other stuff that made me want to jump off a cliff

For the first few days they only let family members in.

Liam and his parents will go in and come out with red eyes and shocked faces as if they saw a ghost.

"How is he?." I ask Liam . We sat in the hospital cafeteria trying to kill time.

"Horrible." He says wiping a way a tear.

"When do I get to see him ?"

"Whenever your ready."

"Now?"

"Now." he agreed.

I threw away my leftovers and .made my way up to the third floor.

"Ready?" He asked . I nodded and breathed in.

I got in the room once i saw Niall I held a death grip onto Liam's arm.

He was wrapped in bandage head to toe.

He was pale almost paper white.

I wanted to get closer but was scared.

Liam pulled up a chair next to the bed Niall lied on.

I sat down feeling the pain in my heart get worse.

I reached out for his hand . It was cold and almost dead.

He basically looked like a zombie making its way back to life.

I closed my eyes and started praying. Silently.

Liam placed his hand on my shoulder an squeezed it slightly making my eyes flutter open.

"Do you think he will make it?"

Liam shook his head and grabbed the clipboard the hanged on the side of the bed.

"Broken arm,broken neck, deadly bruises, lost plenty if blood, has 15% percent chance of living." Liam read out loud.

"15? But..... it was ....20" I cry.

"The more he's here the less chance of living." Liam says like it was nothing.

I moved closer to Naill,"i know you can't hear me......but if you can please fight it.......you mean everything to me and everyone else...don't die." I cried holding a grip to his hand.

I wish he could just open his eyes for once.

I placed my head on the bed and my body on the chair.

I fell asleep.

It's been awhile since i slept. This whole situation had given me insomnia.

I""""""

I was awaken my loud beeping noise that came from the monitor.

Nurses came rushing.

"You can't he in here." One nurse said and tried pulling me out of the room.

I refused screaming," I won't leave him." I cry.

"Leave me alone." I cried more and tried to win the fight but failed.

They handed me to Liam. Who toke care of me.

Who held me in his arms and whispered sweet words into my ear making me fall asleep.

The sleep want peaceful I had a nightmare about helping Liam pick out a tux for Niall's funeral.

I woke up screaming only to find Liam not there to calm me down.

I felt his families pain and imagine what they were going through.

His mom slept in the guest area and cries night and day. Praying her son will make it out alive.

I seen it in her eyes that she was hurt. Sometimes I will hug her and tell her that things will be okay.

I didn't think she will believe it I mean I don't believe it myself.

He's not gonna make it.

Heaven wants it's angel back and Niall is on his way.

"""""""""""""