Chapter three.

After volleyball practice at the beach me,Jessie,And Layla decided to go to Layla's house for a movie.We decided to watch a comedy so we watched "Haunted house." I am not a big fan of scary movies but this wasn'tscary at all.At least it isn't how Jessie described it.

At the end of the movie i looked at the time and i had 30 left of free time till i had to go back home.

"Girls,sorry i have to go."I say standing up from the couch.

"Ah man, now?"Layla questions."It's summer right,and when was the last time all of us had a sleep over?"She questions and i know she was right.It has been months since our last sleep over and that was in spring.

"I am here for you."Jessie says to Layla and she smiles.

"Thanks love."She says then looks back up to me."Tomorrow night.Sleep over no excuses."She says and i nodded.I really needed my girls so why not.I been spending my time this week trying to figure out why some boys fight a lot and they don't even know me.

"Tomorrow i promise.We can go to the mall too."I say and Layla and Jessie's faces light up in joy. 

"Then we can go to the golf course and take our blankets like last year. Remember?"Jessie Questions.

"That was only us two Jes,Allie wasn't there."Layla says and Jessie covers her mouth.

"So you guys went and had fun without me?"I raise an eyebrow.But didn't sound serious.Because i know they go lots of places without me.

"Sorry Love.You will get the taste of it tomo."Jessie says.They both lead me to the door and Layla opens up.

"Bye Allie."Jessie waves to me

"Call me when you get home,or i will"Layla says.

"Alright." I say and wave goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as i walked through the park.That was the only safest way i know to get to my house.As i was walking i seen a couple of people but held my head low.Didn't want to get kidnapped.As i was walking i heard people talking. I turn around just to see the same group from the beach,but this time is was only The blond boy and this other girl.I got a little jealous looking at the two laughing and enjoying themselves.

Looking at them for to long the blond boy looks up and sees me."Allie?"He questions.I don't answer.Stupid me i instead walked away then started to run.I heard footsteps behind me."Allie,wait."I hear Niall calls out.

I turn around and stop dead in my tracks when."O,hey Niall."I say nervously.

"What is a girl like you doing out late at night?"He raises an eyebrow.And i was surprised that he cares or maybe he is trying to.

"Um,I just came from a friend's house and i'm going home now."I say softly

"Want me to walk you?"He offers and i smile .

"Nah,don't want to ruin your convo with your girlfriend."I say to him.He turns around and shakes his head.

"Her,Nah she's not my girlfriend.Just my smoking buddy."He answers

"Oh ok."I say

"So can i walk you?"He questions and his tone sounds like he really wanted to.

I nodded.We began to walk,he was on my left side and waked quietly.I thought the quiet was weird so i try to keep a convo till we went home.

"So..Niall where you from?"I question and that breaks the silent

"From Ireland."He replies.

"Why did you move here."I question.And thought that was a dumb question.

"Many reasons,actually.Family reasons and for my and my brother's education.Our parents thought it was better to learn here."He says and we suddenly stop walking.Our eyes met.I looked right into his beautiful blue ocean eyes and he stared right into mine.I thought it was sorta weird.Because i am not use to it.

"You have beautiful eyes did anyone ever tell you that."He says in the most dreamy way ever.

"No,your the first and thanks."I give him a polite smile

"Well it's true."He says and i cross my fingers that he will ask me out.But sadly he didn't.We began to walk again.

We finally got to my house.He walked me up to my porch."It was great talking to you."He says 

"Yea,it was nice talking to you too."I say.Is it just me or is he getting closer to me.First i thought he will kiss him but instead he gave me a hug.I hugged him back and wanted to stay that way forever."Good night."He says and lets go.

"Good night."I say back to him.I watch as he walks down my porch and walks to his.I waved at him but he was already in his house.

I went into my house and my little sister,My brother Andrew,And Jake were watching a movie.I walked in and disturbed them.

"Hey Al."My brother says pausing the movie.

"Want to watch a movie with us."My sister questions.

"No, sweetie I'm tired maybe next time."I say and she pouts."Sorry love."

"Ok good night."They all say at once in unison

I say good night back and walk up the stairs.I went into my room and stripped out of my street clothes.I went into the closet and picked out my ail time favorite PJ's but then told myself i should wear that tomorrow at the sleepover.So i picked out a pink tank top and purple shorts.I threw them on and jumped on my bed.I tried to find a great position to sleep when i heard my phone ring.I answered it immediately.

"Hey what;s up."I question

"Hey,Did you get home safe."Layla questions.

"I sure did.Guess what?"I say excited

"My Brain is too fried to guess.Just tell me."Layla says and i can hear Jessie chuckling on the other side.

"Niall, the cute guy next door walked me home."I blurt out.I can hear Layla gasp.

"Oh my god.Did you guys talk.What did he say?Does he like you?>"She questions nonstop.

I laughed a little."He said i have pretty eyes and it was nice talking to me.Then he hugged me."I say not trying to brag.Oops i guess i did.

"Girl he is a keeper.So did he ask you out."She questions.

"Sadly no."I say lowering my voice." I mean we just met" I add.

"Hold on let me put the speaker on.Jessie wants to talk to you."Layla says.

"Hey girl tell me everything."Jessie says.

"There wasn't much.We walked to my house talked a little about where he is from-."I was cut off by Jessie

"Where is he from?"She questions

"Ireland."I say and hear them both gasp.

"A leprechaun, what a keeper."Layla says and laughs.I smile at my friends even though they don't see me.

"Well good luck love."I hear Jessie say.

"Thanks guys."I say

"Cant wait for tomorrow."Layla says and i suddenly light up.

"Me to.Eh it's getting late.I will see you all tomo?"I say

"Yea sure.Bye."Jessie says

"Good night."Layla says and they hung up.

I locked my phone and placed it on the pillow next to me.I covered myself with my blanket even though it's summer.I let NIall's words swirl around my head and lead me to sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE