Just Fun and games

"Allie, honey wake up" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I open my eyes and groan.I sit up and check the time. Wow i over slept.I got off my bed and went straight into the bathroom.I put paste on my tooth brush and brushed my teeth then my hair. Getting out the bathroom i packed everything i will need for the sleep over tonight.

"Coming mom."I say putting my bag on the bed. I opend my drawer and got a couple of nail polish out. Getting everything i need i went downstairs where my parents and both siblings sat and ate up their breakfast.

"You look tired this morning" My dad says sipping on his tea.

"Yeah, slept late.......Wont happen again."I say and promised.

I ate up and sent a text to  my friends telling them that i will be coming at 7:30 before sunset. I had a couple chores that had to be done i cleaned the dishes then the front porch. Got a little distracted  when i saw Liam and this other guy. It wasn't Niall. They sat on a 4x4 truck in there drive way. Liam kept on laughing and the guy next to him smiled and kept talking.

"Allie, are you done?" My mom says coming out. I gasped."Yeah.....All done" I say putting my hand in my back pocket.I walked in to my house and sat in the living room.My phone started to beep. I unlocked it and it was a text from Jessie.

Wat do u say we hit the mall then the golf course?- Jessie

isn't that the plan-Allie

Oh yeah ok see u later- Jessie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

It is now 7:25 m about 5 minutes till i head out with my girls. Tonights gonna be a good night. I picked up my bag and said bye to my parents and lovely siblings.Walking out the door i went down my porch and down to the road.

"Your finally here."Layla says, rushing to hug me. I hugged her back.

"Girls lets get the fun started."Jessie says. I climb in the back seat and let Layla and Jessie in the front.Layla puts some music on, turning it loud. We all sang along till we got to the mall.

"Were here girlies."Jessie sing sang.I climbed out the car and walked over to my friends. We walked in together and couldn't believe my eyes. "50% off.."I squeal in excitement.

We walked in to one of our favorite store Forever 21. I rushed over to summer dress section."What do you think about this?"I question Layla. Her eyes open wide and her face lights up.

"I love it."She says, a smile crept on my lips. Can this night get any better. I chose one multi-color summer dress that was heightened just above my knees, and a blue one that was also heightened above my knees.

After that store we went to pay less shoe source,ice cream shop,Claire's for some jewelries, And last but not least we went to a sand which shop for dinner. We ordered take out. We got out the mall with our hands full and on our way to the golf course

~~~~~~~~

"Were here."Layla says. I peak my head out and saw nothing but darkness.

"Where are we exactly?" I question

"Golf course.....Don't worry the darkness isn't forever." Jessie answers.

I get out the car and grab our dinner bag.We walked side by side slowly it began to scare me. Then it got a little brighter where i began seeing people and some lights. Most of people there were teens and lied down on the ground, cuddling,eating,talking, And enjoying themselves. I smiled at that.

"Here's our spot."Jessie says pointing at a white bed sheet that was covered on the grass."Ok, so now what?" I say sitting down next to them.

"Now, we will enjoy ourselves."Layla says.

"So this is all you guys do?"I question. They both look at each other then at me."Just when your here."Jessie answers.I laughed at that. What did she mean about that.

"What?" I question while laughing.

"Nothing."Layla says. I nodded.

"It means that we usually have our dates."Jessie answers.

"What's stopping you tonight?" I question.

"We didn't feel like bringing our boyfriends because we didn't want to hurt you." Layla answers.

"And.....And that it girls night out." Jessie says. She opened our dinner bag and handed us our sandwiches. I toke it, unwrapping the wrapper i relaxed myself and turned to face the beauty of.....well the couples all around me.

Finishing up my sandwich i spotted Liam again. he was with the guy from earlier then looking further to he's left i saw Niall. I can hear what they were saying.

"We just don't want you here."Liam says and he had anger in his voice.

"Well i can be here if i want to."Niall says placing himslef next to the other kid.LIam huffs in anger and stands up."I fucking hate you."He says and grabbed the other guys hand and then walked away. Leaving Niall there alone.He didn't mind he lied himself and enjoyed the music.

"I will be right back."I say and Layla and Jessie both nod and flash me a smile. I stand up and walk over to NIall. I stood there debating on if i should say something or walk away. Then he noticed me.

"Oh, Allie hey" he says sitting up.

"Um...Hey Niall."I say nervously

"How- how are you."He says standing himself up. I nodded.

"I am good how about you."I reply he smiles bigger.

"Want to sit with me?"He question making space for me. I nodded, thinking this was my chance.I sat next to him and he kept smiling. I got really nervous and kept rubbing my hands together.When i looked back up i noticed Niall looking at me. I stared into his blue eyes as they melt my heart away. Everything in the world went quite."I'm falling for you eyes, but they don't know me yet."He says and i remember where those lyrics came from. It was a song written my Ed Sheeran Kiss Me.

"I got a feeling i might forget, i am in love now."He continues. I smile wider trying to hide my blush with my hands. I didn't understand where it was coming from but i think he wants me to kiss him. I mean the song is called Kiss Me right?

"Want to hang out somtime?"He asked. I bite my bottom lip. I look behind me up to my friends they both looked at us and Layla kept nodding.

"Yes."I answer.". He smiles and comes in for a hug. and backs away slowly.

"Tomorrow night i will pick you up."He says and i nod in excitement. iI tried hiding my dorkiness but it was out and there was simply nothing i can do.."Tomorrow night it is."I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote for next CHAPTER you dont want to miss it