MOM, DAD?

Lupes POV

The new Alpha and Luna of the Morningstar Pack were going to be here this afternoon and I didn't want the twins anywhere near these people since I didn't know who they were or why they were looking for me and my sister, Miguel said that his wife would come and take care of them while we met with the Alpha and Luna. By the time noon came around I started to feel uneasy like something was going to happen but I didn't know why which scared me a bit, before we knew it we were being informed that the Alpha and Luna of the Morningstar Pack were here and they brought some pack members as we were walking to the door I told Derrick to stay next to Maria at all times and for them to stay next to us.

We opened the door and walked out but as we did I was hit with this very familiar scent but I couldn't place my finger on who it could be, I leaned my head back so I could get a better smell on the scent when Zeus leaned into my car.

"Are you okay love" Zeus asked

"Yes it's just that their scent, I have smelled it before but I can't put a face to their scent" I said

"Don't worry, we will find out who they are soon enough" e said

"Thankyou for allowing our Alpha and Luna to come to your lands and meet with you" Demitri said

"Your welcome but where are your Alpha and Luna" Zeus asked

"They are in the car waiting for me to open the door for them, we just want to make sure that they will not be attacked or hurt no offense but as Alpha you must know the protocol" Demitri said

"I do and tell them not to worry no one will hurt them or any of you, we just want to know who they are and why they want Lupe and Maria" Zeus said

"Demitri why is their scent so familiar to me" I asked

"What do you mean Lupe" Demitri asked

"I can smell their scent and it is so familiar but I can't place a face

with their scent" I said

"How can you smell their scent since your wolf is being suppressed by the potion" Demitri said

"How do you know about that, besides I have been able to channel my wolf for some time now" I said

"Well I might as well let the Alpha and Luna come out of the car so you can put a face to their scent" Demitri said

He walked to the black SUV and opened the door, which allowed me to take a better smell of their scent and right away tears started to fall from my eyes. Zeus turned to look at me as I turned to see Maria looking at me and the tears that started to fall from my eyes, without even realizing it I started to walk to the SUV, as soon as the man that helped the female out of the SUV turned I saw them. The two people that I thought we had buried all those years ago, I fell to my knees as they both bent down and took me in their arms, I hugged them both while I cried in their warm arms.

"Mom, dad" I said

"My brave girl" mom said

"But how, we buried you both years ago" Maria said as she walked up to us

"It's a long story baby girl" dad said

"Let's go inside and get out of this hot weather, Jordan, Felipe take their pack members to the kitchen and get them something to eat and drink" Zeus said

"Yes Alpha" they both said

We walked in and mom held me in her arms as she placed her hand in my semi swollen belly. I still haven't told Zeus that I was pregnant again which I knew he would find out as soon as he would be able to smell my scent change and be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. Mom looked at me and had a happy smile on her face but when she motion towards Zeus I knew she was asking if I had told him to which I shook my head no, she just smiles even wider and then looked at Maria whose stomach was more swollen then mine was since she was almost three months into her pregnancy while I was only about a month in to mine but by the way that I was starting to show I knew I was having more than one pup. We went into the living room and we were brought some drinks and something to munch on. I asked the pack member to ask Mateo and Margaret to come, telling them that I needed to talk with them, which made mom and dad's eyes open wide.