"WHAT TO DO"

Lupes POV

After Miguel left I was left in my living room still looking at the pictures of Zeus in the hospital with tubes all over his body, the last photos were of him when he most likely was out of the coma. There also was a DVD so I went to the DVD player and placed the DVD in and turned on the TV. When the video started it was of Zeus with his parents looking through some pictures and they were telling him about them. After they left to get another photo album, someone showed a picture of me. They were passing it to one of the guys that stayed with Maria when Zeus and I went out and conceived the twins. They asked him if he knew who was the girl in the picture and he responded with a no but he was beautiful then asked why he should know her, only for them to answer that he would have to figure that one out by him.

After a few more hours Maria and Derek came home with the twins, who ran up the stairs while Maria and Derek sat next to me on the sofa looking at the envelope where the pictures and the DVD were in.

"What is this" Maria asked

"Open it" I said

She opened it and both Maria and Derek went through the picturesa one by one, when they finished looking at the pictures they placed them back in the envelope before they both turned to me.

"Is this why he never answered your calls and texts" Maria asked

"Yeah" I said

"But he could have tried to look for you after he woke up" Derek said

"Not if he lost his memory and didn't remember me" I answered

"Dang girl what are you going to do" Maria asked

"I don't know" I said

"Well you better think fast or another girl is going to move in on your man" Maria said

"Derek can I ask you something" I said

"Yeah sure" Derek said

"Is it true that a male werewolf can only get his actual mate pregnant" I asked

"Yeah that is true, why do you ask" Derek asked

"Because Zeus is a werewolf and the father of the twins" I said

"Wow that means that you are his actual mate and that Trishagirl lied to us" Maria said

"It seems that way" I said

"So are you going to go talk to him" Derek asked

"I don't know what to do, I'm so confused" I said

"Well why don't you go out on your walk tonight and think about your options maybe being where you are able to relax you might get the answers to the questions you may have" Maria said

"Yeah she is right" Derek said

That night we eat dinner and while Maria and Derek helped the twins with their bedtime routine I cleaned the table and washed the dishes, when I was finished Maria and Derek walked in to the kitchen and told me to go for my walk so I could think of my options and make the right decision for me and the twins. I grabbed my sweater and tied it around my waist, allowing my bikini top to show off my tattoo.

As I was walking all I kept thinking about everything that I had learned today and I started to weigh my options out, what would happen if I gave Zeus a chance to explain himself. Would he tell me the same thing that Miguel said or would he tell me something else? I kept walking until voices of people talking came from nowhere until I realized I had walked into a conversation between Trisha and Zeus, Miguel and two other guys.

"Trisha I already told you Lupe is my mate and her kids are mine, they are the ones I need to be with ot you" Zeus said

"She is a lousy human Zeushwo is she going to be the Luna of a

pack of werewolves" Trisha said

"She will have us all helping her out" Miguel said

"Zeus baby you and I belong together, you know that just forget her and those kids let's make a family together" Trisha said

"Never, I will always love her and our kids until my last breath" Zeus said

At that moment there was a gunshot heard and I felt pain on my lower stomach and placed my hand on it, I lifted it up and saw my hand covered in blood.

"You missed" Miguel said

"Did I" Trisha said

She was looking directly at me as I still had my hand covered in blood, when everyone followed her eyes they turned only to see me fall on my knees while I placed my hand on my stomach. Zeus was by my side so quick that I didn't even see him run towards me, Miguel and the other two guys were holding Trisha so she wouldn't get away. I looked up to see Zeus looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his and raised my other hand to touch his face wiping away a tear that had fallen from his eyes before I could say anything, my hand fell from his face and my eyes closed.