WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

Zeus POV

We had gone to the store to buy some groceries for the mini fridge we had in our rooms when Felipe came up to me almost out of breath, I looked at him like he was crazy for running in a store when he started to talk.

"She.....she.......she is here" he said

"Who is here" I asked

"Maria and Lupe are here but there is a male werewolf with Maria could be her mate since they are holding hands" Felipe said

"Where are they" I asked

"Lupe is by herself in the deli section" he said

"Take me to her" I said

When we started to get near the deli her scent started to get stronger and stronger, I was fighting my wolf for control. I couldn't let him take control because I didn't want something to go bad, not now when I was so close to seeing and holding her in my arms once again. When we got to the deli there she was standing at the deli counter waiting for something, I started to walk up to her and when I was close to her she started to turn and looked at me which allowed me to see sadness and fear in them.

"Hello Lupe" I said

"Zeus" she said

"Mommy who is he" a little boy in the buggy asked

"Mommy, why did he call you mommy" I asked

"Mommy can we go home please I am sleepy" the little girl in the buggy said

"Yeah in a minute sweety" Lupe said

"You had kids" I asked

"Y.....y......ye.......yes" she said

"Who is their father" I asked

"Why do you care Zeus, go back to your whore and leave us alone" Maria said

"Here you go mam have a nice day" the butcher said

"Come on let's go home, we got everything we need for the twins birthday party" Maria said

They left as the male werewolf pushed the buggy while Maria had Lupe by the hand and was leading her away from me, Felipe, Jordan and Miguel came up to me and stood by my side.

"What was all that about" Miguel asked

"She had kids with someone else" I said

I started to walk to the car and got in it to wait for the guys to come out, when I looked up I saw Maria, Lupe, the two children and the male werewolf get in a car. Lupe sat in the back with the children while Maria sat in the front with the werewolf, then they drove off and I looked down with tears threatening to fall down my face. The guys got back and they got in the car after putting what they got in the trunk of the car.

"I want to ask you one question Zeus" Miguel said

"What is it Miguel" I said in a sad tone

"When you were near Lupe and the children what you feel" Miguel asked

"Nothing I didn't pay much attention" he said

"What are you trying to say" I asked

"The kids have ice blue colored eyes and they radiate power" Miguel said

"Get to the point Miguel" I said

"What he is trying to say is could there be a chance that those children are your kids" Jordan said

"Better yet do you remember mating with her and not using any kind of protection" Felipe asked

"How high is the possibility that those children are yours Zeus"

Miguel asked

"Very high but I wouldn't know until I get near them again or we get some more information from Andrew" I said

On our way back to the hotel Felipe was texting with Andrew and every so often he would hum and then text some more, it got to the point that I wanted to know what all they were texting about. All the way to the hotel the only thing I was thinking about was those children could they really be my kids, could I have gotten Lupe pregnant that night that we spent together. Goddess, why did there have to be a rogue attack just when I had found my mate and mated with her with a high chance that I had gotten her pregnant.

There was no way she wasn't thinking that I left her after taking her virginity and then getting her pregnant with our pups, she could have died giving birth but since she was alive means that she had gone to a werewolf doctor to help her give birth to them. How will I find out if they are mine if Maria wont let me near Lupe or the kids? I needed to get her when she was by herself with the twins so that her sister and her mate wouldn't get involved and not let me explain everything that happened these past two years of my life.