MAKE UP SEX

Zeus POV

After Lupe laid down on my chest and I held her close to me I saw that her hands were becoming paws with white fur on them. I couldn't believe that she was a werewolf yet suppressing her wolf because of her uncle. Now that she has told us the truth about her and Maria being werewolves only brought a big smile to my face because it meant that our kids were full blood werewolves just like us, the only thing to do was to tell them that I was their father but I won't force her to do something she doesn't want to until she feels its proper to tell the kids since she knows them better and will know how and when to tell them.

The doctor came in and saw that Lupe's hands were now paws with white fur and started to smile, she asked if I could help her see the wound without waking Lupe up and as I lifted her hospital gown the doctor took the bandage off of her and the wound was fully healed by now. The doctor said to try and get her to eat or drink something so she could get her energy up before she left, once she was gone I looked down at Lupe still sleeping on my chest and I just didn't have the guts to wake her up but I had to

"Lupe, baby wake up" I said

"Mmmmm" she answered

"Come on baby you need to wake up and drink some water or eat something so you can get your energy up" I said

"But I'm sleepy" she said

"I know baby but you have to get some of your energy up before the kids get here" I said

"Fine where is my water and food" she asked

"Here it is baby" I said

She ate a little and drank her water before laying back down on me, she looked up and our eyes locked on each other, I leaned down and gave her forehead a kiss seeing her paws turn into hands before placing one of them on my face pulling me down to her until our lips connected with one another. Our lips moved in unison as they had never been apart for so many years, I licked her bottom lip asking for permission to which she gave me full access. Our tongues danced with one another, my left hand brought her closer to my body and my right hand went to her face pulling her face closer deepening the kiss even more.

The kiss started to get really heated and before either one of us knew it I was already on top of her grinding on her while kissing her, both of us groaning and moaning as our bodies tried to become one. She flipped us over so she was on top of me making me moan into her mouth as she moved her hips on top of my already hard dick, I brought my hands up from her waist bringing with me her hospital gown which ended on the floor next to the hospital bed. She dragged her hands down my chest to the hem of my shirt before she pulled away from the kiss and pulled my shirt off. Once the shirt was on the floor with her hospital gown I flipped us over while still kissing her.

She raked her nails down my chest to my pants, undoing the zipper and the bottom before putting her hand in my boxers. She grabbed my hard dick and started to stroke it until I pulled my pants and boxers off. I grabbed both of her hands and placed them around my neck, I continued to kiss her but before she even could react I entered her in one swift move, we both moaned out our pleasure of becoming one once again. I started to move in and out of her, for a long time the only thing that was heard in that room was our moans and groans. We didn't care if someone heard us, we were finally together and we were in each other's arms and it was just perfect.

I could feel her walls closing on my hard dick letting me know that she was getting close to coming and that only started to bring me closer to finishing as well, I started to kiss down her jaw towards her neck ending on her soft spot where I would one day mark her. I started to kiss, suck and nibble at it until she grabbed me by my hair holding me there until I couldn't hold it anymore and I allowed my canines to come out, as we both got closer to our climax I bit down on her soft spot making her cry out my name as we both hit our climax. Once we were somewhat relaxed I pulled my canines back and licked the blood and the wound I had left from marking her so it would heal faster, when it was healed I looked at my mark. I was proud that she was now mine and no one else's. I pulled out of her and laid down on the bed pulling my boxers and pants up before getting off the bed and giving her the hospital gown. I grabbed my shirt to put it on before getting back on the bed with her and falling asleep together.