ALPHA MORNINGSTAR

Zeus POV

Derek, Jordan, Miguel and Felipe went to get us something to eat while Maria and I stayed in case Lupe woke up, they came back after about an hour and we all ate while waiting for Lupe to wake up. The doctor came back to check her vitals and said that everything still seemed good and that we didn't need to worry, she also checked her wound and said that it seemed that it was healing somewhat fast which was unusual for a human to do so. She decided to do some blood work on her and see if she could figure out what could be causing her to heal like that, she left and came back with everything she needed to draw the blood from her then when she was finished she left.

Maria went and laid down next to Lupe on the bed placing her head on her chest and her hand around her waist being careful not to hurt her, before any of us knew Maria had fallen asleep on Lupe but nobody dared to wake her up. Maria needed to feel her sister's warmth, the guys and I were talking about what we should do about the safety of Lupe, Maria and the twins when we heard a knock on the door before a man walked in and by the power he was radiating he was for sure an alpha.

"Can we help you" I asked

"I'm here to see Lupe" he said

"And you are" Miguel asked

"Alpha Lucifer Morningstar from the Morningstar Pack" he said

"And what business do you have with Lupe" I asked

"What are you doing here" Maria said

"I came to see how Lupe is doing" he said

"We don't want you here" Maria said

"What do you know, what Lupe wants" he said

"Don't speak to my mate like that" Derek said

"You are all on my lands so watch your tone" he said

"These are no man lands not yours so don't go there now get out and don't come back" Maria said

"What do you know about these lands Maria, neither you nor Lupe

have been here since my brother took Lupe when she was six and your mother was pregnant with you" he said

"Don't you dare talk about mom and dad, you have no right to talk about them" Maria said

"Either way the tone you are using is not proper when talking to your uncle" he said

"You are not our uncle" Lupe said

I ran to her side and helped her sit up on her bed but what caught my attention was that her eyes were a mixture of ice blue and very light green. I looked towards Maria who looked as shocked as everyone was since no one knew what was going on.

"Hello Lupe, how are you feeling" he asked

"What are you doing here Lucifer" Lupe asked

"Well I came to see how you were doing but I can see your doing better than what I thought" he said

"Lucifer get out of my room, stay away from my family and friends" Lupe said

"And what will you do if I don't" he said

Before anyone could react Lupe was out of the bed and head Lucifer against the wall, her hand was not a hand any more it was a wolf paw with white fur on it.

"I have suppressed my wolf side for too long and it's about time I let her out to protect those I love" Lupe said

"Lupe don't do something that you will regret later on, think about Jose and Josefina" Maria said

"Your right Maria, can someone open the window for me I need to get the trash out" Lupe said

Miguel was the one closer to the window and opened it, without even thinking about what could happen to Alpha Morningstar Lupe threw him out the window. After she threw him out her paw turned into a hand and Maria went down with her. Derek and I went to them and while I picked up Lupe bridal style to place her on the bed Derek helped Maria up from the floor and then held her in his arms while she calmed down.

When the doctor came in we told her what had happened and she said that that would explain the way that she was healing fast, besides the blood work she had done showed some werewolf genes in it but she couldn't tell how high her werewolf gene was until she fully woke up allowing her werewolf to take full control of her body. Maria asked if she could get tested since they were sister to see if she also had the werewolf gene, the doctor said that she could and asked her to follow her so she could draw the blood for the test, without thinking about it Derek and Maria went with her while the rest of us stayed in the room with Lupe.