The perfect life: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Y/n:" Are you ready to try?"

Sarah nodded yes as she like her father inhaled threw the nose and exhaled threw the mouth before letting out a scream as a red aura of flame-like energy blazed around her. Sarah's blond hair and cat ears changed into an obsidian black as similar her mother, her hands turned into claws but, and the same with her tail that had sprouted out. Wings burst out of the back of her shirt, not ripping it off but formed two holes in the back of her upper outfit. Sarah then took a breath as she suddenly smiled and jumped up and down.

Sarah:" I did it! I did it! I did it! I did it! I did it!"

Y/n changed into his regular form and smiled as he hugged his daughter.

Y/n:" I guess we are going to get some ice cream then."

Sarah:" Can we go now!"

Y/n:" I don't know, what do you think, Leone?"

Y/n looked at his wife questioningly. Leone smiled and nodded. Y/n looked at his daughter and said yes, making her jump with joy.

Y/n P.O.V~

My family and I exited the ice cream shop as we were eating our treat for the day. I held my daughter's hand as I ate my mint chocolate chip cone happy my daughter was eating her bowl of birthday cake-flavored ice cream while Leone was her salted caramel ice cream. We walked for about half an hour as we reached the park. We had all finished our ice cream as Sarah rushed off the jungle gym to use up all the energy from the sugar rush. Leone and I walked to and sat down on a bench, looking at our sleeping son.

Leone:" I must say we made a beautiful family together."

Y/n:" Hmmm. That we did."

Leone:" Something wrong?"

Y/n:" No, but this. Having a family and having a beautiful wife like you makes me think about how I would go threw everything with Yang the abuse the rape I would go threw it all again and again if it means I would get to be with you."

Leone:" Really?"

Y/n:" Yes, I mean every word."

Leone blushed and looked away as she became teary-eyed.

Leone:" Aww, you're going to make me cry..."

I took Leone's cheek and turned her head, so she was looking at me. I kissed Leone passionately as she kissed back. I then heard a noise come from below us, and I saw that Tomas had woken up and was reaching out to us. Leone and I broke our kiss as I reached out my hand towards my son. Tomas grabbed onto my finger with his hand as he said his first word.

Tomas:" P-p-p-pp- Papa!"

I looked at my wife in shock as she looked at me with the same look of awe on her face. Leone cradled Tomas in her arms as she spoke with a very soft and caring voice.

Leone:" Aww baby's first words."

I smiled as I looked at my son with my wife smiled in happiness. Sarah came walking up to us, looking very sleepy and tired.

Sarah:" Daddy! I'm tired!"

Y/n:" Hi tired, I'm dad."

Sarah:" Daddy!"

Y/n:" Alright. Alright, just having some fun, we can head home."

Sarah looked at up me with puppy dog eyes holding her arms up, singling me to carry her. I picked my daughter in my arms as we began to walk back to our house after fifteen minutes of walking. I unlocked the door and entered our home. I put Sarah down and told her to get ready for bed. Sarah walked away, getting ready. Leone then put her mouth next to my cheek as she licked my ear.

Leone:" After the kids are asleep, come meet me in bed~."

Y/n:" Oh, ~ Gladly."

My wife chuckled as she walked away, swaying her hips. I went upstairs to see Sarah in her bed, waiting for the next part of her nightly routine me reading her a bedtime story.

Y/n:" What story would you like me to read tonight?"

Sarah:" Um, can you read me that book about the mouse?"

Y/n:" Of course, darling."

I grabbed the book of the self and began to read it to her and would show her the pictures once it was I finished reading the page.

Y/n:" In the end, Despereaux and Princess Pea live happily ever after, and he's even allowed to hang out with her in the castle. She forgives Roscuro and lets him wander around the castle, too, although he's never the same afterward. Even Mig, the servant girl, has her own happy ending."

I put the book down and saw that Sarah had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs and began to brush my teeth. As I exited the bathroom and thought about my family, wife, and all of the ways my life had changed from that first day, I landed at shade academy all those years ago. I had a fantastic job as a huntsman, a kickass wife, and two little angels. This truly is the perfect life. I opened my bedroom door to see my wife wearing some sexy black lingerie.

Leone:" Come on in the water's fine ~ Lover~."

The perfect life indeed.