My semblance

Y/n P.O.V~

My team and I were looking at missions to do becue we need the money but sad;y none of the tasks that we were qualified for didn't have the amount of money that I was looking for. I sighed as I thought that I was going to have to wait to get that new video game.

Leone:" Hey, guys, what about this one!?"

I took the paper from her and read over all the information on it.

Y/n:" Um Leone, I hate to be that guy, but this is an S rank mission and were are only allowed to do B rank or lower."

Leone wrapped her arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to her.

Leone:" Oh come on, Y/n, it's an escort mission, and those are easy."

Y/n:" The form says that it will be going there a highly Grimm infested area. Just because all of the clients are super-rich doesn't mean we should do a mission we are not ready for."

Akame:" Actually, with my semblance, it would be super easy to kill all the Grimm quickly."

Leone:" Yeah, and I can sniff a Grimm coming towards us a mile away."

Y/n:" Am I going to be the only voice of reason here? Tatsumi back me up."

Tatsumi:" Normally, I would, but my girlfriend wants me to buy here this super expensive necklace, and I need the money."

Leone:" So it's decided we'll do the mission then."

Tatsumi:" Yeah."

Akame:" Why not."

My teammates walked off to sign up for the mission while I just stood there grumbling. I hate democracy some times.

*time skip to the mission*

My team and I were sitting in the armored transport vehicle. All of the rich people were talking it up and drinking the most expensive wine in all of Vacuo, I imagine. My fist was on my cheek as I frowned at my teammates for making this potentially life-threating decision. An alarm then went off, signaling that Grimm had come near the vehicle. I cursed at myself as the Grimm must have been drawn to my negative emotions. We exited the vehicle as the Grimm ran towards us as I grabbed my weapons of my back as the flames swirled around the blades. We charge at the Grimm as we began to kill the Grimm recently. I swung my swords around, making sure to kill all the Grimm in my sight. I run to the Grimm, killing them all. I looked around to see if my team was still with me. I saw that I had gotten separated from my team, and Grimm started circling me. I held my blades in a defensive stance as the Grim charged at me. I killed all the Grimm around me, but I stopped once I felt pain in my admin. I looked down to see that a Biowolf and impaled me with one of its claws. The Beowulf ripped its nail out of me as I fell to the ground. The started to gather around me to feast on my organs as I felt something change inside of me.

Leone P.O.V~

Tatsumi, Akame, and I were doing our best to kill all the Grimm in the area. Y/n had somehow gotten separated from us. Damn it, why didn't we listen to Y/n. Akame let an out a squeal of agony as a Grimm bit deep into Akame's arm, making her pass out from the pain.

Leone:" Let go of my best friend!"

I rushed towards the beast and punched it, making it fly back onto a tree, impaling it on a branch. Tatsumi was knocked back, sending him on his butt. Tatsumi then stabbed his sword onto the ground, making his armor consume his form. Tatsumi once again charged into the heard of Grimm despairing from my sight. I slung Akame over my shoulder, but what I didn't notice that a Grimm charged at me aiming to kill. I was unprepared and afraid to die. Y/n, I'm sorry for not listening to you. The Grimm stopped it its tracks as Y/n had stopped it by taking hold of its jaws, but something was different about Y/n; his eyes were pure white no color in them what so ever.

Leone:" Y/n..."

Y/n was breathing heavily as he ripped the Grimm in half by its jaws. All the Grimm looked at Y/n as they charged at him. Y/n's form then changed his muscles became bigger and his skin became light blue as all of his clothes became torn and fell off and let out a demonic scream. My eyes widened as Y/n charged at the Grimm shrieking he swung his blades, but the flames that were on the blades were black. Y/n started slicing all the all Grimm his tiny bits and pieces. The Grimm died in agony as Y/n just laughed. A Beowolf came charging at Y/n, but he threw a knife inside its chest and swung it around.

Y/n:" RiNg ArOuNd ThE RoSe PoCkeT FuLl Of PoSeS AsHeS AsHeS YoU AlL DiE AHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Y/n threw the Beowolf at the other Grimm, making them retreat. A smile spread across Y/n's face. A caw of a nevermore was herd as it flu above us. Wings sprouted out of Y/ns back as his form mutated even more to the point where he looked like a demon as he flew upwards to fight the bird. Y/n grabbed the nevermore by its wings and wrapped it in half before throwing the pieces away and descending to the ground, and that's when I got a good look at Y/n's new form. 

When Y/n reached the ground, he looked at me briefly and fell face-first on the ground

Leone:" Y/n!!"

I rushed towards him and held him in my arms, making sure he was okay. His aura was drained, but he would live. Tatsumi came running out of the forest, and he was looking worried.

Tatsumi:" Leone! The Grimm is running away! Is everyone okay?"

Leone:" Yeah, there, okay."

*Timeskip to after the mission*

Tatsumi and I were getting yelled at by headmaster Theodor for taking an S rank mission.

Headmaster:" What are you?! Stupid, you took a mission that your not qualified for!"

The headmaster sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Headmaster:" Normally, I would expel you for this, but because you did such an excellent job on that mission, I am merely baning from fighting in the vital festival."

Leone:" What that's not fair!"

Tatsumi:" Leone geez calm down. It's just a stupid tournament."

Leone:" Just a stupid tournament, just a tournament! Tatsui, this a chance at revenge!"

Headmaster:" Well, considering that two of your teammates are in the hospital and your clients were kind enough to give you season passes to Terrazone amusement park and resort, I think that's a more than good enough punishment!"

Leone:" But- Wait, isn't that the park known for its hot springs that heal injuries?"

Headmaster:" Yeah, that's the one."

I sighed as we expected out punishment, and the season passes. Oh well, I guess I won't get a chance to punish Yang, but at least I'll get an opportunity to spend time with my boyfriend. If he forgives me, that is..."