Vacation and a reward (lemon)

"Speech"

{Text}

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat reading my book in the airport Leone at my side on her scroll. We had finally decided to use the passes to the amusement park and hotel. Leone and I were waiting for our teammates to show up with there plus one's. I was reading an outstanding part of my book when a voice called my name.

Tatsumi:" Y/n! Leone!"

I looked up from my book and saw Tatsumi wearing his usual clothing pulling a black travel bag behind him. There was also a pink-haired girl behind him who had about three bags behind him. Leone jumped out of her seat, ran to the pink-haired girl, and hugged her.

Leone:" Mine! Hey, how are you!"

Mine:" Eh. I'm okay. You?"

The two girls began to chat very loudly.

Y/n:" So Tatsumi, is that your girlfriend?"

Tatsumi:" Yeah, that's Mine."

Y/n:" Tatsumi, I know she's your girlfriend, but what's her name?"

Tatsumi:" Mine. Her name is Mine."

Y/n:"........ Is it spelled M-A-I-N or M-I-N-E?"

Tatsumi:" M-I-N-E."

I was confused at who would name their child, Mine. Mine? It confused the hell out of me, but people can give their kids wired names like that one kid I knew in the third grade who's name was Eureka. After the girls had finished talking and Akame had arrived with boarded the airship and took our seats. After ten minutes of waiting, the aircraft began to take off as Leone clutched my arm.

Y/n:" Leone, you okay?"

Leone:" Yeah, I am okay. I'm okay; I'm just not the best with flying."

I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around Leone's waist and brought her closer to me.

Leone:" What's so funny?"

Y/n:" It's just hard to imagine that such a beautiful and strong Lion such as yourself is afraid of flying."

Leone:" I'm not afraid of flying. I'm just not the biggest fan of it."

Y/n:" Then what would you say to me in my devil form flying you somewhere?"

Leone:" No!"

Y/n:" Ha! So you are afraid of flying."

Leone:" No. But I am afraid of when your flying in your devil form you will pass out like the last time you used that form."

Y/n:" I have only passed out once when using that form."

Leone gave me a condescending look as I became forced to tell the truth.

Y/n:" Okay, I passed out twice."

Leone smiled, kissed my cheek as she settled down for the flight.

Leone P.O.V~

I saw sitting in my seat, eating some pretzels as Y/n sat next to me reading his book. I relaxed in my comfy chair as the captain started speaking over the intercom the captain said that we would be landing in about 5 minutes. I gripped Y/n's arm to feel safe as the airship landed. After we had landed, we got off the plane and got our bags from the baggage claim area and headed to the hotel. As we walked into the hotel, Y/n went to reception to get our suite. I waited for about five minutes before Y/n got me and took us to our room. As we walked up the stairs to the room, my mind wondered what the room would be like with excitement. Would we have a king-size bed, would there be a hot tub? Would there be rose petals and wine? I was so excited to see our room. When we reached the door, Y/n took our room key and opened the door. I was in absolute shock when I saw the room that Y/n and I would be staying in for the next month.