Heat (Lemon)

Thrid person P.O.V~

Things at shade were going great for most of the students well; almost all of the students. It was the time of the year when all of the Faunus would go into heat. The Faunus were either confided to there rooms or not at shade. Meanwhile, three out of the four members of team KILL were in class listening to a lecture. Akame was thinking about what to buy for her sister's upcoming birthday, Tatsumi had fallen asleep in the middle of the talk.

Meanwhile, Leone wasn't paying any attention to the lecture. All she could think about was how her boyfriend was doing. Ever since Y/n had moved into a solo dorm for his heat, Leone had been troubled. All she could think was her kitty boyfriend's state. The bell soon rang, indicating that the class had passed. Leone rose out of her seat and, with her team, went to the cafeteria for lunch. The team had begun to eat their food and to talk.

Tatsumi:" So anything new?"

Akame:" No, not really. Leone, how about you?"

Leone didn't respond to her friend's question as she was too focused on thinking about her boyfriend.

Akame:" Leone, you okay?"

Leone:" Oh, um yeah, I'm fine. What were we talking about?"

Akame:" Well, nothing in particular, but I do have a quick question."

Leone:" Shoot."

Akame:" What were you thinking about that had you so occupied?"

Leone:" I'm just worried about Y/n is all."

Akame:" I know you are, but I'm sure he's okay."

Leone:" Are you just saying that, or do you think he's okay."

Akame:" I uh.... both?"

Akame was not ready for that question as her cheeks became red as a result of her becoming flustered. Leone sighed and stood up from her place at the table.

Tatsumi:" Where are you going?"

Leone:" I'm going to go check on Y/n."

Y/n P.O.V~

I was in the dorm I had moved into to keep myself in check. Reading a book and chained to the wall by a metal collar, I had placed around my neck to make sure I didn't escape. I was scared of what would happen if the chain broke loose. I was worried that I would force myself onto Leone or someone else. I was getting into an excellent chapter in my book."What a beautiful duwang!" by Yoshikage Kira. The door to my room then opened as Leone stepped threw.

Leone:" Y/n you their hun?"

I couldn't control myself as I lept towards her, but I was thankfully jerked back by the chain onto the floor. Leone's eyes widened in shock as she quickly rushed to my side.

Leone:" Y/n! Are you okay!?"

I couldn't control myself as I rubbed my cheeks on Leone's leg.

Y/n:" Fuck! You look so sexy! I want to nail you to the wall!"

Leone blushed madly.

Leone:" Y/n..."

I quickly regained control of myself.

Y/n:" Ah! Leone I'm so-"

I was silenced by Leone smashing her lips onto mine. Leone soon pulled away and wished very close to my ear.

Leone:" You know if you wanted to have some fun, you could have just asked~."

Y/n:" Leone wait; that's not what I want."