Meeting my family

Third-person P.O.V~

Today was a typical day in shade well, almost ordinary. Except for one key difference, today was parent's day. The one day a year were the friends and family of the students would come to the school and spend a day of fun together. Tatsumi was spending the day with his girlfriend. Akame was out with her little sister celebrating her birthday, and Leone was sitting at the dining room table drinking a glass of milk. Today she was meeting her boyfriend's family that had come from vale and menagerie. Leone was nervous super nervous; her hands were slightly shaking. Leone then felt her arms around her waist and snuggle into her neck.

Y/n:" You okay, Leone?"

Leone:" *sigh* Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous about meeting your family."

Y/n:" Don't be. They will love you."

Leone:" Really?"

Y/n:" I'm sure of it? Well, you might have a little bit of trouble with my sister, but they will love you none the less."

Leone turned around and hugged her boyfriend very tightly.

Leone:" Thanks, Y/n, I needed that."

Y/n:" anything for you, my lioness."

Leone smiled and pissed her lips to Y/n's, holding the back of her boyfriend's head to deepen the kiss. Y/n's arms wrapped around his girlfriend's waist. A notification came from Y/n's scroll witch forced the two to break the kiss. Leone whined, and disappointment as Y/n checked his scroll. The text was from his father, and it said, "Just got here from the airship. Where you at?"

Y/n:" My family just got here. We should get going."

Leone:" *sigh* Okay."

Y/n P.O.V~

Leone and I were walking down to the schoolyard looking for my mother and father. I turned my head side to side, searching for them. I saw all of my family talking to Blake by an airship. I began to walk over there when I noticed that Leone had stopped walking with me.

Y/n:" Leone, you okay?"

Leone:" Yeah, gimme a second."

Leone took a deep breath and took my hand in hers as we walked to my family hand in hand.

Y/n:" Hey, everyone."

Kali:" Y/n! How are you-*see's Leone* Who's this?"

Y/n:" Mom...Dad...Sis. She is my girlfriend, Leone."

Leone:" H-hi."

Kali then walked around, inspecting Leone from all angels. After getting a good look at Leone, my mother then wrapped her in a bear hug.

Kali:" She's so cute! You seem like Y/n's type. Blond. Tall. Beautiful eyes. Oh, what excellent childbearing hips you have!"

Mom then leaned right by Leone's ear.

Kali:" I expect you to give many grand kittys~."

Leone's cheeks burned crimson as my father stopped my mother's ramblings.

Ghira:" Kali, your embarrassing them."

Kali:" Alright, I'll stop."

Ghira:" So what restaurant are you taking us."

Y/n:" Well, there is a great family dinner in Vacuo I thought we could go to."

After a few minutes of walking, we had reached the dinner and waiting for a table. Soon we got a table, and all sat down together. After ordering your food, Blake asked me a question.

Y/n:" About four months, and it's going pretty well, right?"

Leone:" Yeah, it's going wonderfully."

Y/n:" So Blake, how is your romantic life?"

Blake:" Ugh Sun has been trying to get my scroll number for a little while, and he won't stop."

Y/n:" Want me to beat him up?"

Blake:" No, you don't have to."

Y/n:" Well, let me know if you ever need me to beat someone up."

Blake:" Don't worry, I will. So um Leone, how did the two meet?"

Leone:" We met when Y/n transferred her about six months ago."

I then felt the urge to pee. I stood up from my seat and went to use the bathroom.

Leone P.O.V~

I sat at the table talking to Y/n's family, and for the most part, they were pretty nice. Except for his sister all, she would do give me a menacing look almost trying to read me like a book.

Blake:" ...Leone..."

Leone:" Yes?"

Kali:" ...We have a question for you...?"

Leone:" Okay, what is it?"

Ghira:"... Do you know about Y/n's ex..."

Leone:" Yeah, I do..."

My eyes got covered by my blond hair and looked down at the ground.

Leone:" And if I ever see her, I'm going to beat her into a bloody pulp."

Kali:" Oh... Well, we just wanted to make sure you knew about his ex, and if your willing to kill a girl for Y/n, then your clearly a good girl for him."

Leone:" You're giving me your approval even though we just met."

Kali:" Well, I am. I don't know about Ghira or Blake."

Ghira:" Well, out of the two other girlfriends, I like you the best."

Leone:" Really?"

Ghira:" Oh yeah. I didn't like Yang at all, and I hated Y/n's first ex so much that I didn't even bother to learn her name."

Leone:" Well, it's good to know that I liked by at least half of my boyfriend's family."

Y/n then came back from the bathroom and sat in his seat.

Y/n:" So anything important I missed?"

Blake:" Not really."

When the food arrived, we all started eating and talking again. It's was defiantly a lot of fun. After we had finished and after Y/n paid for the food, we walked back to the airship, and as they were boarding, Blake Y/n's sister pulled me aside to talk.

Blake:" I know your hiding now spill it."

Leone:" I don't know what you're talking about."

Blake:" Don't play stupid with me. Tell me or face the consciences."

Leone:" Okay, but don't tell anyone this."

Blake nodded.

Leone:" *sigh* Yang ... raped Y/n seven times."

Blake:" Why haven't you told anyone this?!?"

Leone:" We would take this to court, but we don't have any proof and w-"

Blake:" I'll do it."

Leone:" What?"

Blake:" I'll find proof and help you get Yang in prison."

Leone:" Really, that's wonderful."

Blake:" Just promise me one thing."

Leone:" Okay."

Blake hugged me and whispered into my ear.

Blake:" Take good care of Y/n; he's had a rough life even before Yang, and I can tell you are the right gal for him so please take care of my little brother. Can you do that?"

Leone:" Of course."