"I'm sorry guys. Sorry kung nasira ko yung outing naten. Sorry!!! Clarence said while continuously sobbing.

"Wag ka nga! Wag mong sabihin yan dahil kahit papaano nag enjoy tayong lahat. Wala kang sinira ano ka ba!? Edz explained with teary eyes.

"Oo gurl isa pa palagay mo ba makakapag enjoy pa kami knowing na may sakit ka. Hindi rin no kaya wag ka ng maguilty dyan. Wala kang dapat ika guilty." Che uttered.

 "Tama sila. Isa pa mas mahalaga yung kalagayan mo kaisa ano pa mang enjoyment. Marami pa naman ibang pagkakataon di ba guys!? Abel asserted.

"Tama! In unison that made Clarence sob even more.

"Putcha! Cut the drama off will you? Pati tuloy ako naiiyak na rin."I suddenly broke that sent a burst of laughter from them.

"Gurl tama na yan, Love ka namin." Mart pronounced in his most melodious voice.

"Talaga Mart!? Clarence responded.

"Oo naman no."

"Kung ganon pa kiss naman dyan oh." Clarence said jokingly

 "Saan mo gusto??" Mart responded teasingly.

"Dun sa ano!? Alam mo na." Clarence answered back.

 "Hahahaha Adik ka talaga gurl." Mart commented and they all went to laughter again.

Somehow, during the long drive, Clarence managed to fall asleep. As we came closer to our destination I started to worry. A picture of a furious mother started to creep into my mind. I remember the day we left for the trip, Clarence's mom was very unruly of letting him go with us because of the foreboding feeling she had. Somehow, I felt responsible for what happened because if we didn't persuade them to let Clarence go with us, we wouldn't be dealing with this predicament now.

 After several hours of driving, we finally reached his house. His parents were a bit apprehensive to see their son in that situation. I was ready to accept the blame and the reproach when to our surprise they thanked us for bringing him safely home. I apologized for what happened but his dad said nobody was to be blamed because nobody wanted this to happen. Instead, he thanked us for making Clarence happy.

Before we left Clarence, we bade him goodbye and told him to get well soon.

I drove everyone home except for Abel whom I dropped off at the jeepney terminal coz he lives far. Edz was the last person I needed to bring home. At first, she was very reluctant. She wanted to commute, but because of my persuasiveness in the end she gave way to my intent.

When we reached her house, I helped her to unload her things from the Van. Before she went inside,

"Ahh, uhm Francis!?

"Yup?

"I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being there for our friends, for everything that you did... Super nag enjoy talaga ako." She said shyly and to my surprise she kissed me on my right cheek and went hurriedly inside.

I was flabbergasted. I couldn't even move. I felt the time had stopped for a moment. I didn't want this moment to end. I felt I was on cloud nine. At that moment I left with an elated mood.

 I really felt good about it. So good that I couldn't wait for the sembreak to end.

Finally, the class resumed its normal schedule. I was so excited to go to school to see the guys. I was heading towards the classroom when somebody called my name. When I turned to look back I saw Arkee running towards me.

"Yoh Dude! Long time no see.! He exclaimed. "What have you been up to lately? I haven't heard anything from you simula nung sembreak." He added.

" Nothing special! I just spent my sembreak at home." I replied.