Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})

Start from the beginning

Memories of singing to the music your father played on his guitar played through your head.

Lost in thought, you didn't hear the door slam or the sound of rumbling.

"I hope the others are safe."

That voice brought you back though.

Turning around, there stood Hibiki rubbing the back of his head with a concerned look until he saw you. His eyes grew and his hand fell.

"(First Name)...?"

"Seven years and that's how you greet an old friend? Jeez, you were more confident with the girls back at the lodge."

He blushed for a moment before the orange haired man grinned happily.

"(First Name)-chan!"

Hibiki pulled you into a hug with fake tears.

"I missed you so much! You're always busy and I'm always on missions."

Feeling his arms around you made you smile and instantly made you return the hug.

"Sorry! I wanted to visit, but my manager keeps me too busy. I'm lucky enough to land this vacation."

Hibiki held your hands.

"You're here on vacation the ?"

You nodded, but noticed the small nervous laugh from him.

"What?"

"Um...we're...kindasnowedin."

"Slower, Hibiki..."

Hibiki smiled nervously.

"We're kinda snowed in."

You gave him a look of disappointment before removing your hands from him.

The door opened with the tug you gave it only to see the wall of snow before you.

Closing the door, you slammed your face against the door.

"(First Name)! Calm down! I'm sure Eve will get us out once he finds us."

~~~

The windows were covered. The door was covered.

Both of you were stuck in there and your supplies had been cut short now that there were two of you stuck in here.

"Your mad."

"For a reunion, I wasn't planning on having our lives on the line, Hibiki."

He flinched.

"Guess I deserved that. You looked sad at that one concert I went to."

"You...what?"

"I know you saw me, (First Name). You were sad and lonely. To be honest, I was too. Living these past seven years without you has been torture. I couldn't hear you laugh, see you smile, or just hold your hand to make sure to keep you safe."

Why was he saying all of this? How come he could read you so easily when you could barely make sense of his strange personality?

"I want you to come back to Blue Pegasus."

"Okay."

He blinked.

"Hey. You're supposed to say that you aren't sure because of your schedule."

You giggled and shook your head.

"I'd be lying if I said that. Seven years of being alone and not by you was torture. Putting up a fake smile to the world was enough lying for me...and lying to the press by saying that I didn't love anyone crossed the line. Hibiki, I love you too much to keep this crap going. I don't want to be alone anymore."

Hibiki was shocked at everything you had said.

He didn't make any movement for a while which scared you.

"S-Say something!"

"S-Sorry! I just didn't know you felt that way about me...but I'm glad that you do. That means I can do this."

Hibiki pulled you into his arms with a caring smile.

~~~

{EXTENDED ENDING}

"And...maybe I could give you a kiss?"

"This isn't considered a date. You can kiss me after the third date."

"Eh?! Why not now?!"

"I'm freezing, hungry, and cranky. Eve better hurry up and find us."

"Fiiiine, but I'm still going to hug you!"

"I don't mind that at all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: There we go! I hope this good. Sooner or later, Eve did pull you guys out of that shack, so no worries! While writing this, it originally was supposed to be sharing memories with each other while being snowed it, but I only stick to 1000 words for this. Not exactly, but a little over. Was thinking of making it Christmas, but that would probably make me sad. The original idea was you, the reader, having Christmas alone until you run into Hibiki in arms with Jenny. Yeah, I know. What's wrong with me? I didn't want to be depressing when it's the holidays! So, being stuck in a shack, probably about to die, with Hibiki sounded better XD

Almost didn't post today because I was making a flippin Christmas card that I'm giving to a friend at a Christmas part on Christmas Eve XD Literally took the whole day. Still haven't written for Rogue yet...crap! Well, looks like I'll be sleeping late even though I planned on sleeping early tonight!

Up next is Rogue~ Not sure what I plan to do yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something soon enough ^_^

Instagram: minicchichin

Twitter: mini_unnie