| IN LOVE WITH YOU ·JAMAL|

You are starting to realize why you act so where around Jamal. You can't be in love with your best friends boyfriend, can you ?

( Y/n p.o.v)
" jamal can you help Y/n with her painting", Lena asks grabbing her bag. Since she has to go to work, she can't help me paint today. " yeah, I can help her", Jamal says leaning against the wall. I noticed jamal was staring at me" he never took his eyes off me. I tried my hardest to avoid his gaze. Lena is so busy, trying to rush that she doesn't even notice what's going on. " see you later guys", she says closing the door behind her. " so it's just me and you", jamal says sitting beside me " yeah, I guess it is", I say grabbing some paint pallets.

I started to paint, trying to avoid conversation with him. Before I could really get in, Jamal stopped me. " loosen up, I don't bite", he says grabbing my hand. He watched me paint for a little, before he started on his canvas. He would look over at me, every couple of seconds. " I've never seen you paint before, your really talented", he says giving me a wink. " oh um thanks, but my work isn't that good", I say blushing.

"Don't say that, your work isn't good it's amazing ", he says grabbing my chin and turning me to him. " well Lena said....", I say getting cut off by jamal. " forget about what Lena said, you have a gift", jamal says. " I believe in you", he says. " thanks Jamal, that means a lot", I say pulling him into a hug.

(Time Skip)

We spent hours and hours talking and laughing about random stuff. "So why don't you ever laugh like this with lena", I ask turning to jamal. He doesn't reply, sitting quietly. " sorry, it was stupid of me to ask" I say turning away. I felt him place his hand on my thigh. " it's okay, she's just not like you", he says . " me and you have more in common", he says. I'm trying not to blush or fan girl up in my head. He only means this as a friend. He's in love with Lena, my best friend. I need to push those thoughts away. " yeah, I guess we do huh", I say putting on a fake smile. I get up and head upstairs. " What if he does want me", I say. I go into Lena's room and shut the door. I need to stop thinking like this. " why can't I stop being in love with you jamal", i yell out in frustration flopping on Lena's bed.

" I don't know, why can't you stop being in love with me", I hear jamal say. I jump up quick and try to think of something to say. " im sorry, that was supposed to be in my head", I say. " I-", I cut him off before he could finish. " look you don't have to pity me, I've had plenty of pity parties", I say . " I hope you and Lena are happy", I say .I get up and grab my stuff, trying to leave. Before I could make it past him. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him.
" you didn't let me finish", he said. "I'm not in love with Lena, I'm in love with you....I didn't want Lena then, I don't want Lena now", he says pulling me against him.

He leaned in for a kiss. I moved away, rejecting the kiss." I thought you loved me", jamal said looking sad. " I do love you, I just don't want to do anything until you and Lena break up",I say.
"oh okay", jamal says sighing in relief. I give him a quick peck on the lips. " I should be going", I say. " let me help you pack up your art supplies", Jamal say following me back downstairs. After we finished packing my stuff, I gave Jamal a kiss on the check. I left and went home. I didn't want to be there when everything went down.

(Jamal's p.o.v)

After Y/n left, I started to plan how I should break up with Lena. I came up with different strategies, I could use. I didn't have much time to come , before Lena pulled up in the drive way. Looks like I'm gonna be winging it. I pray for a couple of seconds before, preparing myself. The front door opened revealing Lena. She looked a hot mess. She had hickeys all on her neck. Her name up was smudged. Her shirt was undone. Her pants were unbuttoned.

" hey babe, how was your day painting", Lena asked trying to make conversation. She noticed me checking out her appearance. " my day was fine, how was yours lena", I ask crossing my arms. " work was great as usual an-", I cut her off mid-sentence. " Cut the crap lena, I know your not really going to work", I say pointing to get clothes that are barely on her body. " babe let me explain", Lena says grabbing my hand.
I snatch my hand out of her grip. , there's nothing for you to explain", I say.

" so your basically saying were done", she says starting to cry. " We're over lena, and congrats your putting on a great show", I say packing my stuff up. I have my own place so I don't need her. " you know you won't survive without me" Lena says fixing her clothes. I couldn't help but burst out laughing . I was full on rolling on the ground with laughter. " it's the other way around, you can't make it a hour without me. I can make it a lifetime without you. Plus I have a girl already" I say bring my bags to the door. " who", Lena say jumping up quick. " y/n, thank you for introducing her to me", I say smirking. " also here's a little tip, if your going to be a cheater, at least be a good one", I say grabbing a makeup whip and whipping off her makeup. I grab my things and I leave.

* Few hours later*

I pull up at y/n's house. I hope she's still up. It's dark outside and it looks like it's about to rain. Yep I choose the perfect time. I knock on her door and wait. As soon as she opens her door, I walk up to her and kiss her. The kiss lasted a few minutes. " I finally get to have you", I say wrapping my arms around her. " it was hard watching you and lena together",I say. "Well now you don't have to", I say picking her up and spinning her around. "So you know I've been looking for a girlfriend", I say smirking. she smiles at me. " well I'd like to your girlfriend", she say. " your officially mine", I yell out. We both laughed until we were out of breath.

Her legs tighten around my waist. She cups my face into her hands. She leans down to give me a kiss. As soon as we start to kiss, it starts raining. I wasn't going to let some rain ruin this moment. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. After a while we pulled away. I nestled my nose against her's. " I'm in love you with, and only you", I say.

I hope everyone enjoys this imagine. Thank you guys for being patient with me. I have been gone for a bit, but im back now and ready to get down to business. I got a new phone, so I can go back to updating daily. Also I noticed that I don't really have any Jamal imagines, so here's one. Love you guys and I hope your staying safe ❤😘