|MORE THAN FRIENDS • SAD EYE |

Dedicated to expiredhoney

(This will mainly in Carmen's p.o.v)

(Carmen's p.o.v)
Currently I am trying to get my bestie Y/n to go with me to a Santos party. " Please bestieeee", I say dragging the e. " I don't know", Y/n says. " I promise you won't have to do anything you don't want to do", I says hoping she says she'll go.

" I still don't know carmie", Y/n says. Then it hit me, " sad eye will be there", I say knowing it will work. " Okay I'll go", Y/n says. " If I would have know that's all it takes, I would have said that first", I say laughing. "It's not like that, were just friends", she says. " You think I'm believing that, that's like me say me and Jamal are just friends", I says. " Let's change the subject, how are things between you and Jamal",
Y/n asks. " This conversation isn't over, and things are going really well", I say. " That's good, I can tell you guys really like eachother", Y/n says " yeah I'm blessed to have him in my life", I says blushing. " Is someone blushing", Y/n asks poking my red cheeks.

" Carmie how did we even get invited",  asked Y/n." Ruby got invited, and he invited us",I say. So thankful for Ruby being my cousin. That's  somewhat truth, but Ruby said that sad eye and Oscar personally invited us. " Okay we need to pick something cute to wear", Y/n says. " Are you think what I'm thinking", I ask. We both shout out at the same time,  "BOOTY  SHORTS ", " SWEATS". " We're not wearing sweats to a party", I say. " It was worth a try", Y/n says laughing. I pick out our outfits and start getting ready.

After we get ready we meet up Ruby and his friends. " Hey princess", Jamal says kissing my cheek. " Hey babe",I say pecking his lips. " Get a room", Ruby mumbles walking ahead. I connect my hand with Jamal's and we make our way down the street. Once we arrive at the party, we all head inside. Jamal pulls me onto the dance floor. I look around hoping to see Y/n. I sign in relief when I see her hanging with monse and Olivia.

I'm Glade she's enjoying herself , but I'm surprised sad eye hasn't talked to her yet. I texted sad eye and told him we were here. " Hey carm, wassup J", sad eye says walking over to us.  " Wassup man", Jamal says doing their bro hand shake or whatever. " Have you seen Y/n ", sad eye asks looking around. I think he found her cause he started to head off.

(Sad Eyes p.o.v)
I get a message from Carmen saying that their here. I got up quickly heading down stairs. As soon as I'm downstairs, I spot Jamal and Carmen. I make my way over to them. " Hey carm, wassup", I say. " Wassup", Jamal says. We do our handshake , now we're is Y/n. "Have you seen Y/n",I asks looking around. I found her in the corner with monse and Olivia. I turn and start to head her way. 

I make my way over to her. " Sorry to interrupt ladies", I say stand in between them. " Your good, were gonna go get something to drink", monse say dragging Olivia away. " So....how are you enjoying the party", I ask moving closer to her. " It's okay, but the decor could be better", she says looking around. " Hey I put up the decorations", I say pretending to be offended. " Next time let me do it okay", she says laughing. I nod flipping my long  non-existent hair. She started laughing, which made me smile.

*Time Skip*

(Carmen's p.o.v)
I watched as  Y/n and Sad eye talk for hours. " Their such couple goals", I say turning to Jamal. " Just like us" Jamal says kissing me. I couldn't help but kiss back. We sat on the couch and watched them talk. Another cholo walked up and said something to sad eye. It looked really serious, I made my way over to them.

" Everything alright", I say turning to sad eye. " Yeah, just need to take care of something", sad eye says walking off. " I'll catch up with you later", sad eye says winking at Y/n. Her cheeks turned dark red. I started teasing her, just like she did to me this morning.