|MY OWN BOSS ·OSCAR/ SAD EYE|

( soon I'll start being able to write short imagines for you all)

Dedicated to spookys69

Oscars p.o.v :

" y/n, where are you " I say as I enter the house. I could have sworn she said she was home. I decided to check her room. I bust the door open to catch my little sister kissing sad eye

" what the hell , get your grimy lips off my sister before I kill you " I say snatching sad eye away. I shove him into a wall and say " if I catch you anywhere near my sister I'll put a hole in you ", I say dragging sad eye to the door and throwing him out. As soon as I slam the door I hear y/n's footsteps approach.

" what the f*ck is your problem Oscar , you can't just tell sad eye to say away from me" she says poking at me and putting her hands in my face. " I can and I will" I say. " i forbid you to go near him".

" you forbid me " , scoffs, what am I some trained puppy. She walks off slamming her door. " if I catch you near him I'll send you back to mom and dad" I yell.
"Ugh, I hate you Oscar ", she yells back

*Later that day*

Y/n's p.o.v :

I received a call from sad eye. " Hello??" , I say waiting for a response. " I think it's best we break up y/n , I can't risk being killed or worse", sad eye says quickly. " wait sad eye , what about us , you can't just throw me to the curb like I don't matter", I say as tears start to form in my eyes.

" Don't make this harder than it has to be y/n, please, you know I love you, but I can't handle this right now. You know how bad this could be if Oscar finds out I'm talking to you", he says.

I hear Oscar calling me and sad eye hangs up. I decide to ignore him and stay in my room

*Skip a few weeks*

As weeks continue to pass since me and sad eye broke up. I feel parts of me starting to slip away. Ibe fallen into a deep depression and my anxiety attacks continues to increase ,seeing as sad eye would usually help me and make them stop. I haven't cracked a smile or even ate since we broke up.

All I do is think about sad eye and I miss him so much. The only time I hear his voice is through my door when Oscar as the guys over and their being loud. I miss laying with him and sharing random stories. He was not and thanks to Oscars bone headed a$$ . my joy is gone. But that won't last for long . I won't stand for this

Oscars p.o.v :

I called up the guys to see if they were up for a party. " y'all go ahead im not really feeling it " , sad eye says. " you have been 'feeling' anything lately", I say. Sad eye hasn't been himself lately , he never wants to go have fun. He just mops around all sad. Come to think of it y/n's been the same way. She's barely touched her food. She doesn't speak to me anymore. Plus she glares at me . maybe threatening her with mom and dad wasn't such a good idea.

I'm ashamed of myself , I'm a monster. Im literally destroying my sister's happiness and health. Maybe sad eye and y/n's being together isn't such a bad thing.

Y/n's p.o.v :

I storm out of my room and into the living room ( sorta ). "Oscar I have something I need to say and your gonna listen" I say as I cut off the tv. " why-", oscar starts to speak but I cut him off. " shut up and listen ". " you are the boss pf me Oscar , I'm am 20 years old , I'm free to do whatever I choose. I don't give a flying f*ck what you forbid me to do. I'm my pwn person" I say waiting for a reaction. " your completely right kid", he says . I was shocked that that worked and happy.

" wait does this mean", I ask. " yes , go get him", oscar says. I squeal and run out the door and down the street. I run up to sad eyes door and knock anxiously for him to answer. He opens the door and I pull him into a passionate kiss. He pulled away " what are you doing , are you trying to get me killed", he asked stepping back. " I took care of it and Oscar say we can be together", sad eye picked me up and started spinning me around.

" wait this better not be a prank, how did you even get Oscar to agree", sad eye says in shock. "Nope not a prank , also I just told him I'm my own boss and he agreed" I say happy. He pulled me into a deep kiss and I couldn't help but smile.

" I'm my own boss "

Sorry for the long wait !!!!!! ( lately I've been having a bad case of writers block) truly hope you enjoy ❤💖