| BREAK UP • OSCAR |

Me and my boyfriend Oscar just broke up. To think that we were together for 5 years. I found out he was messing around with my friend monse.

I lay in bed trying to think of something else. No matter how hard I tried , I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened. I haven't seen or spoken to him since.

*Flashback*

" Hey girl", jasmine says causing me to jump. " You scared me girl, and hey", I say sitting back on my bed. " Why aren't you with Oscar", jasmine asked looking confused. " He said he was busy, but I really need to talk to him", I say turning to face her. " Go talk to him", jasmine says. " I can't just show up at the Santos house like that", I say.

"Excuses Excuses ", jasmine says standing up and grabbing my wrist. Jasmine dragged me out the door and down the street. " What if he's busy with prophet stuff", I ask hoping she understands and stops.
" He's to busy to spend time with his girl", jasmine ask knowing she's right.

We arrive at the Santos house. Just as we started walking up the the porch Cesar arrived . " Hey girls", cesar says waving. " Hey cesar",we say back continuing to walk up to the porch. " What are you guys doing here", Cesar asks. " Care to explain", I say turning to jasmine. " I'd love to, she needs to talk to Oscar, but he said he's busy. I dragged her here so she can talk to him anyways", jasmine says smirking.

" Well good luck, have you guys talked to monse today", Cesar asks looking at his phone. We shake our heads no.
"Come with us and ask Oscar since he has connects. He can have somebody find out were monse is", jasmine says finally saying something I agree with.

Me and Cesar follow jasmine up the stairs to Oscar's room. " Do you think the doors locked", jasmine asked looking at Cesar. He shakes his head no. Jasmine slams the door open and says " Oscar we need to t-", jasmine stopped mid-sentence. I couldn't believe my eyes. Oscar was in his boxers, with monse on top of him in only her panties.

Cesar starred at monse and monse jumped off Oscar and started getting dressed. " So this is what you were busy doing", I say with tears in my eyes. I quickly turned and grabbed jasmine and Cesar's hands leading them out the house.

Me and Cesar were both crying on my bed. Ruby, Olivia, Jamal, and jasmine were comforting us. " How could they do this to us", I says sniffling . I couldn't stop crying. Cesar was completely out of it. He was balling his eyes out, and we were both shaking.

* Few hours later*

We spent a couple of hours like that. We still had to face them tonight. We all were getting ready to go to the beach. Me and Cesar both decided to at least try to have fun today.

We all had already planned to go to the beach, because there's a luau going on. They said we could not and stay home , but me and Cesar didn't want to do that to everyone. So here we are sitting on a big towel together.

A cute guy asked me if I would like to dance. I turn to Cesar hoping he understands. " Go have fun, I'll be alright", he says. I asked a couple more times before I left. I noticed while me and the cute guy named Lucas were dancing, that some girl was talking to Cesar. I couldn't help but smile.

I brought Lucas back to the towel with me. I left kind of sad, but returned with a cute guy and I'm decorated in flowers. " You look nice", Cesar says. " Aww thank you, but I can't take any credit for this", I says pointing to Lucas.

I introduced him to Lucas and he introduced me to a girl named Melanie. " I love your dress", she says looking at the pattern. " Aww thank you, I like your dress to", I says "I made it", we both say at the same time . " Omg we both sew", Melanie says. Me and Melanie talked for hours. We actually have a lot in common.