|MY DANCER • CESAR|

You and Cesar have been bestfriends since diapers. You have helped Cesar through many tough times while his brother is in jail. To keep Cesar out of trouble you started giving him dance lessons.

You had dance practice today, you get up and get ready. You put your hair in a ponytail, then you put on one of your dance suits. You get your dance bag and head downstairs. You look out the window to see Cesar waiting for you.

"Hey Y/n" , Cesar says grabbing your dance bag from you.
"Hey Cesar salad" , you say giggling at his childhood nickname you gave him
" So after your class, I was think you could teach me this move I saw on TV", Cesar says nudging your shoulder.
You nod, hoping he didn't catch you staring at his lips

" I hear Oscar is coming home today, you excited", you asked coming to a stop infront of the dance studio
" Yeah, but everything's going to be the way it was before", Cesar says handing me my dance bag
" Yeah just cause he's coming doesn't mean that I won't be there for you", you say grabbing his hand. Cesar nods hugging you.

As you watch him walk back down the street, you couldn't help but smile.
Cesar turned around and said " with you , Oscar, and the gang being there for me I have extra protection, and people who love me". You shake your head smiling and head into the dance studio.

Cesar's p.o.v
I walk down the street and stop. I turn and say" with you, Oscar, and the gang being there for me I have extra protection, and people who love me"
Y/n shakes her head smiling and she heads into the dance studio. I get home to see the gang chilling with Oscar. I froze looking at him. " Oscar" I say causing everyone to look at me.
Oscar stood up and pulled me into a deep hug. "I missed you lil spooky", Oscar says ruffling my hair.

* Time Skip*

I spent a couple hours hanging with they gang and catching up with Oscar.
I look at my phone and see that it's 3:10pm, I get up and grab my phone.
" We're you going", sad eye one of the gang members asked. " I'm going to pick her up", I say leaving Oscar confused. I run down the street and I see that the class just ended.

Your p.o.v
You walk out of the dance studio to see Cesar waiting for you. " Where's your dance bag", Cesar asked looking at your empty hands. " I left it in my locker because I don't need it", you say pulling Cesar down the road. "So tell me about this dance move", you say getting Cesar's attention. " It's  cha cha with a spin, then you pull you partner against you and dip them.

You and Cesar practice the dance move always down the street. Once you and Cesar were starting to get closer to his house he finally told you that Oscar's home. You had never meet Oscar you only seen pictures and heard stories about him.

Oscar's p.o.v
I see Cesar and some girl dancing down the street. Sooo...... that's who they were referring to earlier. I turn to sad eye and say, " so what's so special about this girl", I ask .  Sad eye laughed and he said, " man while you were locked up for those 5 years, she took care of Cesar. She kept him out of trouble and helped him keep his grades up" sad eye said.

"How long have they been friends, and what happened to his other friends", I ask watching them dance. " They have been friends since diapers, he never introduced you to her cause he thought you would think she was changing him, also he still hangs out with their other friends", sad eye says .

Cesar's p.o.v
I pull Y/n into my front yard. The gang waves at her as they usually do. Y/n waves back and talks with them for a little. " Oscar I want you to meet my best friend Y/n", I say pulling her to the porch. Oscar kisses her hand and says " nice to meet you Y/n".

I pull Y/n in the house and out into the backyard. We move something's around and start practicing. " So Oscar seems nice" , Y/n says smiling
I nod pulling her closer, then diping her.

*Time Skip*

We practiced for hours and hours until we were tired. I sat down beside Y/n, grabbing her hand. " Can we talk Cesar", she says turning to look at me. I nod and wait for her to continue.  She sat there quietly. " You know you can tell me anything right",I says looking at her. " Yes I know that Cesar", she says looking at the ground. I lift her chin making her look at me.
" I have liked you for a long time, I know it seems stupid but I can't help but think about you all the time. I know you and Olivia migh-". I cut her off smashing my lips against hers. "Cesar what am I to you", y/n asked pulling me closer. " Your my dancer, your mine", I say pulling her into another kiss.

Hope you enjoy, also you can request in private if you want.

Love you all, smooches 💋💗