Bonus Chapter: Babies

1k special

Nia's Pov

We are all waiting outside the operation room. All waiting for a really good news.

It's been four years since everything happened. We got married two years ago. Mia married Jimin and now they are expecting their first child. It is a girl.

Even Jungkook want kids. But I'm just no ready.

After Mia was discharged from the hospital we all went to Jimin's house to celebrate the birth of a newborn.

As we reached their house, we brought all the kids out of the houses. Sojin was the one to arrive first with her twin children, Ryujin and Hyujin. She is married to Kim Seokjin. They are known as the Jin family as all of them share that name.

Then comes Hanna and Suhyun. Hanna's husband is Namjoon. She is also Japanese. So she gets along with us sisters the most. Suhyun is Yoongi's wife. They have a son who is two years old. His name is Chanbin.

"Mia-chan what is the baby's name?" Hanna asked.

"Chaeryeon" She said.

"Cute" Ryujin commented "She is so cute"

"Finally another sister" Hyujin exclaimed happily.

After spending sometime together with everyone, the boys left. The three kids were playing with each other.

"So since Chaeryeon is here, who is next?" Sojin asked.

"Nia or Hanna?" Mia added.

"Aniyo" We said.

"I am not ready yet" I protested.

"Same here" Hanna said.

"When are Taehyung and Hobi going to get married?" Sojin asked.

"I think Taehyung will soon. He is dating Taeyoung for more than a year now" I added.

"Yeah I think the same" Mia agreed.

"You two twins always think the same way, don't they Sojin unnie"

Sojin nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yeah Jungkook what are you doing?" He wrapped his arms around my waist while I was cooking our dinner.

"I want to play with you" he winned.

"Jungkook you are not a baby. I have work"

"But you are my baby"

"Stop being cheesy kook"

I put the food down on the plates.

"First eat" I said.

After we finished our dinner we sat together to watch a movie.

Jungkook's Pov

Nia fell asleep on my shoulder as we were midway in the movie. I switch it off and carried my princess to our bed room. I placed her gently on the bed as she groaned.

I went back to the living room to switch of the lights. Then came back to my room. Only the bedside lamps were glowing. I slided beside her.

"Kookie" I turned to find Nia smiling.

"Why did you wake up?"

"I don't know" She said like a baby.

How would a baby like her bring up another one when that little one will be born?