Say Whaat

I couldn't ask for a better place to be right now. I was laid up in Marcus arms, snuggled underneath his head and wrapped in his warm embrace.

I came over Marcus house at 6 pm and it was going on a midnight and I was still over. I wasn't surpised but I know I wasn't planning on spending the night at all. Something was telling me he had other plans and I wasn't in the state of mind to find out.

"Baby I want to watch my highlights."

"Okaay, change the channel then and put it on Mark. "

"I can't Charity. They saved to the tv in my room."

"You not finna leave me in this living room by myself!"

"You can come too!" he said with a smirk on his face.

"So you want me to come too?!" I said nervously.

"Yess, its okay you can come."

We got off the the couch and he lead me back to his room. The closer we got the more nervous I became. As we walked in the room I laid right on the bed and snuggled up in the covers. Mark turned on his basketball highlights then went to the other side of the bed & laid on top of the covers. He watched the highlights for a two minutes then turned over a grabbed my waist.

"Why you so far over!"

"Iii dont know. Im cold."

"Let daddy warm you up."

"okay," I said as I chuggled.

He start moving his hands lower and lower. I got nervous and turn over and kissed him. My lip parted his lip and found his tongue. His tongue was like a search party looking for a bad guy in my mouth. He was caressesing my body softly and gripping my ass with each kiss to my lips. As he started pulling my shirt off I stop him.

"Mark, I can't "

"what? What cant you do?"

"Im still on my monthly bae and I cant."

"Oh well thats okay that dont mean I still cant have fun with you," he said as he took my shirt off and unhooked my bra.

I laid back on the bed and let him have fun. He kissed on every inch of my upper body. Teasing me constantly and making me wish so bad I wasnt on my period. He grabbed one of my breast and licked around my left breast and after two minutes took it fully in his mouth. Sucking it over and over again. I was enjoying each and every moment of this. He removed my left one and shared the same fun with my right one. After he had finished with breast he began to leave hickies under my breast. Big purple hickies all over me. Fuck ! I aint gone be able to wear my crop tops for atleast a week.

Mark pulled back and began to take his gym shorts off. His member sprung out like a water hose full of water.

"Oh gosh!"

"whats wrong?" He asked with a smile.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

Mark already knew I wasn't one of those girls who gave head. I dont play that bull ass shit. But I had a mean hand job game. I took his big black thick member in my hands and began stroking. I spit on it real good and he threw his head back as I did my thing. "Ahh shit! Charity slow down. Ahhhhh girl" By the way he was moaning I knew I was doing my job very successfully. "Bae you gone make me fuck you while you ahhh shit, on your period." Stroke. " You love me daddy?" stroke. "AAAHHHHHH ! YESS I LOVE YOUR ASS TO DEATH!" Stroke. (5 minutes later)"Charity Im finna ---- Ahhh," he said just as he nutted right on my hands. "Ew bae. What I told you about that?"

"Im sorry but you know the way you was stroking I couldn't hold it back." He said as he got up and walked to the bathroom to get me a warm rag to clean up with.

"Babe, you know I love you right?" I semi-yelled.

"Of course I know you love me. You better!"

He began to clean my hands off. Handling me with so much care. I was surprised this wasn't like Mark. But I would enjoy this as long as I could. "Babe you want me to stay the night?"

"Dont ask questions you know the answer to."

"What I know you got a game in the morning so Im just asking."

"well you already know I want you wrapped under me."

"Okay, well let me go out to my car and get my clothes from the trunk and take a shower. Ill be right back.

I walked out and under locked my car. My phone vibrated I had a message from Charles.
*Wassup*

What was I supposed to do? If I text back then he might try to keep a conversation going and I'm finna stay the night with my baby. And I mean Charles did just get out of jail but cant be putting up with him right now. Maybe in a couple days we can talk but tonight is Mark night.

I opened it and exited off of the message and locked my phone. I grabbed my phone and clothes and walked back in. No matter how much I said I wouldn't stay the night at Mark house I still brought clothes in my car just in case I was going gave in.

I went straight into the bathroom. My phone vibrated again. I had a facebook message.

Charles-Hey Charity.

I clicked it and closed it back and locked my phone again. Man I hope he dont call because Mark gone be mad as heck and snap. I turned my phone on silent. I texted my mom and told her I was staying at Mark house tonight. I knew she was gone trip because she strictly told me not to stay the night tonight but hey what can I do. He wanted me to stay.

I hopped in the shower and begun thinking about how am I gone keep living this twisted life. I mean I wasn't living a lie. Charles know about Mark. Mark know about Charles and Zech. Zech know about Charles but thats it. I been talking to Marcus since I was in the seventh grade. He was like my always and forever. I am in eleventh grade now and Mark and I were just beginning to make time for each other. I met Charles two years ago on my ninth grade Christmas break and we had been dating on and off constantly. Zech was fairly new. I met him at school this year. I dont have no real feelings for kiddo I just talk to him because Mark and Charles dont go to my school. So yeah he a side piece. He dont even got my number. Haha, my busy work. Things were getting confusing between Charles, Mark and me. I didnt know what the hell to do. Urghhh, one of them need to tighten up! The shit getting confusing.

*knock knock knock* Mark knocked on the door breaking me from my train of thought.

"BAE! HURRY UP!"

"okay, my bad."

I finished cleaning myself up and then hopped out the shower. Got dressed and walked into his room. I got back in bed and snuggled up under my Marcus arms. "I love you Charity." Mark said as he kissed my lips.

"I love you too Mark." Those were the last words said before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

I hope this never ends.

*Like/Favorite/Comment. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING..Tell all your friends. Spread the word of my book..Give me some ideas tell me what you think. Thanks for reading*