#7 Schoolboy

(EDITED)

Liam is daddy to the boys
Zayn is papa

(For the new ones)

################

It was a friday afternoon. Niall was at school, just like Louis. Zayn and Liam had a free day from work and were alone with little Harry, who would be going to school next year.

His brothers did really well at school and Harry couldn't wait until he would attempt. Louis always told him about how many toys there is, and how they would play together in the breaks.

It was always a drama for the little lad when his big brothers went to school and left him behind. Harry knew they would come back, but he was missing out on all the fun!

Mostly it was over after half an hour, some days it only could be made up by Louis drawing a picture for him.

Niall also told Harry stories but since he was the eldest and more busy with learning stuff, Harry's interest would be gone within minutes.

He just liked the stories about the stuffies they had! And the corner with the dolls Louis talked about!

Today it was a day where Harry was kinda upset about Niall and Louis leaving. Zayn promised him that we could go with him to pick his brothers up, making the boy happy again.

"Daddy when we get lou and ni-ni?" He asked for the third time today when they were eating lunch.

"Soon bud, first eat youre sandwich please," Liam told him and Harry did as he was told.

"Where is papa?" He asked once he was done eating. Liam smiled, "he is in the art room, wanna go and see what he is making?" He asked and Harry bounced in his seat. "Yes daddy!" He yelled, making Liam chuckle.

He lifted the toddler out of the high chair and set him on his hip, walking upstairs to the room Zayn would be in. He let Harry knock twice and heard a 'come in'.

"Hey kiddo," Zayn smiled once noticing Harry on Liam's hip.

"Hi papa, Harry wanna see what papa is doing!" He squealed happily. Liam put him down and Harry made his way to where Zayn sat, a canvas in front of him. "Oooh so cool!" He smiled.

"Thanks hazzie," Zayn said and returned the smile. Then he got a idea, "hey buddy, do you wanna paint with me?" Harry eyes widened.

"Yes!"

Liam got a old shirt from Zayn which was too big on Harry, but also looked hella cute on him. "There you go," Zayn said, placing a paper and some toddler paint in front of him.

Liam watched them for a while before closing the door quietly and going to the office to finish some work.

Harry was painting a car which looked really good for a 3 year old boy. "Papa when Harry's big, Harry want to be painter like papa!" He proudly said.

Zayn ruffled his hair, "sure buddy, but you already are a big boy, you know that right?" Harry nodded. Zayn already saw his son was really good with paint and art. Already when they brought him home and gave him a colouringbook the boy was busy with it, colouring between the lines perfectly.

After a while Zayn was, just like Harry, covered in paint. Harry's hair was blue while Zayn's hair was purple. "Papa look funny!" He squealed. Zayn smiled amused at him, "I do don't I? I think we need to take a shower," he said, lifting the boy up.

"No papa!" The boy said, crossing his arms.

"After that we can get ur brothers!" With that Harry wiggled out of Zayn's grip and ran to the bathroom. "Bath?" He asked, pointing at the rubber duck on the side. "Sure monkey."

Zayn gave Harry a bath and Liam dried him off after so Zayn could take a shower. They all step into the car and drove to the school Louis and Niall attempted.

Once there Harry was lifted out of the car and ran to the front door. "Buddy wait for us!" Liam smiled while Zayn, who walked in front of him, stuck out his tongue. "Grandpa," he laughed and ran over to Harry while Liam rolled his eyes.

Once the bell rang all of the kids ran out of the classroom, Louis being the last one. The teacher and ziam were talking about Louis while Louis gave Harry a hug, "ello hazzie," he smiled, giving him a wet kiss on his cheek. "Lou, papa en Harry painted today!" Louis smiled, "That's nice, show me when we get back?" Harry nodded.

That moment Louis' teacher (who was informed by Liam and Zayn that Harry loved school already) crouched down at Harry's height. "Hello Harry, I heard you like school?" She asked.

Harry nodded, "yes! Wanna be doin the same as lou and ni!"

"Well would you like to take a look at where Louis is sitting in class?" Harry nodded happily. He knew where Louis sat but he never had been in the classroom, since they always waved at Louis from the windows.

Harry sat in Louis' chair with wide eyes and a big smile on his face. After a while Niall also found them and together they went back to home, listening to Harry's stories about how happy he was....

He couldn't wait to be just like lou and Niall, it was amazing...