#2 Three boys

(EDITED)

Finally today was the day, the boys would come home with Liam and Zayn. The two fathers were very exited to bring their boys home and Liam had spend the whole morning on making sure everything was per-fect.

Zayn was just hobbling after Liam, reasuring him it was alright but got snapped at so just decided it was the best to follow his husband's orders.

After a while Zayn rolled his eyes and grabbed Liam's shoulders, "babe please, I'm sure the boys will like- what am I saying LOVE it."

Liam sighed, "I'm just so nervous."

Zayn guided them to the couch. "I am too but you saw how the boys are, already happy with a toy."

Liam nodded, "you're right, sorry for snapping by the way."

Zayn grinned and kissed Liam's temple, "all good."

They walked together to the car and drove to the orphanage. They both hummed along with some songs until Zayn suddenly went quiet, "li my head is making me feel shit."

Liam knew exactly what he meant, he had the same. Questions in your head like: 'will I be good enough for the boys?', 'will they like us?' Or: 'what if they dont?.'

Liam rested his hand on Zayn's. They stopped driving and arrived by the place where they would pick up the boys.

"Zayn..." Liam stared into nowhere.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked, pulling Liam into a hug.

Liam smiled softly, "when we come home, it will be with 3 boys," he said, as if he now realised it.

Zayn returned the smile, "yeah, our family."

They talked for a bit and walked to the door in between. They we're both very exited to see and take home their boys.

Once inside they spotted Harry and Louis walking hand in hand in the hallways. When they noticed ziam they both got a smile on their face. "Daddies!" Harry squealed running towards them, dragging a smiling Louis along.

"Lou-lou daddies take us and ni-ni home!" He cheered, making grabby hands to Liam who lifted him up, cooing at the boy.

"Hello," Louis quietly said, eyeing Harry.

"Hello Louis, how are you?" Zayn asked, crouching down to be on Louis's height.

"I'm good, thanks. A bit nervous," he whispered the last part, looking at his feet.

Liam stood next to him with Harry in his arms, carefully putting a hand on Louis's shoulder. The boy flinched first but relaxed soon after. "it's normal to be nervous lou, but we promise it will be fine."

Louis nodded and at that moment Lois walked to them with Niall behind her. "I see you spotted some monkeys?" She said, winking at Harry.

"Yea we did. Hello Niall how are you?" Liam asked.

"Fine, thanks," he politely replied.

"Home now?" Harry asked, looking at Liam and Zayn.

"Soon buddy, we have to talk to lois real quick and then we will take you guys home."

"Harry, Louis, Miss Margaret will help you pack your bags. You already said bye bye to the other kids right?" Lois asked.

Harry nodded quick, "yes! Got a cookie from Miss Ashley!"

They all laughed. "Well thats nice buddy, Niall can you come with them? Helping them a bit since your bag is already packed?"

Niall nodded and stretched his arms to Harry to pick him over. He settled Harry on his back and took Louis by the hand, walking to the sleep area from the boys.

Liam and Zayn watched them disspapear around the corner, both finding it adorable how the boys had a bond with each other.

"Shall we go over the last things?" Lois stood in the doorway from her office. Liam and Zayn nodded and sat on the chairs inside.

"So ehm here are the files of the boys, you already saw them but it maybe is good to have them. You can call me whenever you have some questions or problems but I'm sure you will be fine."

"We're just a bit nervous," zayn confessed.

Lois nodded, "yes I can imagine but it's totally not needed, Harry was already fond of you once you gave him the bear, wouldn't put it aside. Louis just needs time to trust you, but he saw already you are good to Harry so it will be fine. And Niall will also turn by soon."

Ziam nodded and talked a bit about the rest with Lois. Soon it was all done and the lads could take their kids home.

"Hello again boys, ready to go home?" Liam asked once they spotted the 3 by the front door, Niall carrying the bags while Louis held Harry's hand in his.

"Yes!" Harry squealed and jumped up and down.

Lois and the rest of the workers said bye to the boys and Harry was a bit upset about that, but with a promise of Zayn to visit them soon his tears were gone quickly.

They buckled Louis and Harry up in the car and Niall sat with a lower car seat in the middle. Liam looked into the 3 bags what they brought, but it wasn't more then some clothes and the things they gave them.

It was alright though, Liam and Zayn decorated 2 rooms for them and are planning on shopping with their sons tommorow.

Niall would get his own room and Louis would share one with Harry. They had more rooms and space wasn't a problem, but seeing how close Harry and Louis are and hearing the stories from Lois made them decide this was the best.

Ziam didn't mind though, Harry and Louis were brothers after all.

The boys talked a bit with Liam and Zayn but not much which made sense, they are leaving their save area to live with people they dont know that well.

The 3 soon all fell asleep in the car and Zayn and Liam carried them upstairs once home. They had a baby monitor at Louis and Harry's room and put it on. It wasn't since Harry was a baby, it was just easier because this way they could see quicker when one of the 2 would have a nightmare or something.

They gave them all a kiss on the cheek and left the room, going to their own. They layed down on the big bed, Liam's head om Zayn's chest.

"We're parents," Liam smiled.

"That love, we are," Zayn returned the smile, kissing his temple.

#########

Ya all want me to continue this?