#1 We're going to be parents

(EDITED)

Zayn and Liam Payne are married for 4 years now and have a wonderful life. Zayn is an art teacher on the primary school around the corner and Liam is a business man who works from home.

They are pretty rich and have a mansion they live in with their pup, Bruce. Even though they have a great life and love each other to bits, they feel like missing something.

Kids...

They both always dreamed of kids but found themself too young at first. Now finally they feel like it and filled in adoption papers.

After waiting for what felt like forever the worker who was in touch with them, Lois found 3 little boys who needed a loving home. They went there a couple of times to see if Liam and Zayn we're having the skills they need to have and after a house check its time, today they would see their boys for the first time!

They heard about the 3 and were already in love with the information. The eldest is Niall James, a 7 year old kid who was brought into the orphanage 7 months ago. His mum died due sickness and his father ran away when he heard his mother was pregnant with Niall, so after his mum died and there wasn't any family left, there was only one option...

The second is Louis William, a 5 year old with a rough past. His father abused him from 2 till 5 when the teachers started to notice it. His mum was already out of the picture and no one exactly knows what happened.

The last cutie is Harry Edward, a 3 year old toddler who was brought here 3 months ago, just like Louis. His parents passed away when a fire came into their house, Harry (luckily) cared so much about his rabbit in the backyard that he could escape in time.

Liam and Zayn have been told some facts about the boys, like that Niall is very loud and loves food, that Louis can be loud but also very quiet and that he seems to have a soft spot for Harry since the beginning. Harry is quite shy but a bundle of joy.

Louis and Harry have nightmares sometimes and wet their pants, but it doesn't matter to Liam and Zayn, they can't wait to complete their family.

"I'm nervous," Zayn spoke when they arrived at the orphanage. Liam interwined theire fingers, "Same goes for me, but I'm sure it will be fine." Zayn nodded and they stepped out of the car.

They walked inside the building where kids we're playing around everywhere. A worker soon came to them, "May I help you gentleman?" Liam looked around, "yes we're here to see Niall, Louis and Harry, we have an appointment."

"Name of worker?"

"Lois."

She looked through some papers she held, "Ah Liam and Zayn Payne?"

"That's us."

"Follow me," she said. They walked through the hallways and after sometime stopped in front of a door. "This is Lois' office," she told them, knocking twice.

"Oh hello Zayn and Liam, nice to see you both! Are you exited?" Lois spoke, shaking their hands.

"Nervous mostly, but of course exited," Liam answered with a smile.

"Let me get the three yeah?" Lois spoke and walked out of the room.

"I'm wondering how they will look like," zayn spoke. They had seen some pictures of the kids, but those were from when they came here so it's a while later now.

After some time Lois came back with a little curly haired boy on her hip, a blue eyed boy who held her hand and a some taller blonde haired boy behind her.

"Here we are, remember I told you there would be someone who wants to addopt you?" Lois asked them. Niall nodded and the other two stayed quiet.

"Well these men will be you're new daddies," she spoke. Harry lifted his head to the side, "daddies?" He quietly asked and wriggled a bit, wanting to be put down.

Harry grapped Louis' hand and walked to Liam and Zayn. "daddies?" He once asked again and Liam and Zayn nodded. "I'm Liam and this is my husband, Zayn," liam spoke with a soft smile.

Niall came a bit to the front, "you will give us a home?" He asked and they smiled, "yes we will buddy, does that sound good?" Zayn asked. Niall nodded along with Louis and Harry.

"We will go all three?" Louis asked then, wrapping a arm around Harry's shoulder.

"Yes love, we will bring all of you home," Liam spoke.

Then Zayn remembered something and grabbed a bag from behind his back.

"We brought some presents with us for you guys, so you can think of us until we will take you home."

He looked in the bag and searched for the red car. "This one is for you, Niall, we hope you like cars," Liam said, handing the car over to Niall

"Yes! Thankyou, it's my favourite color!" He smiled and so did Zayn and Liam, they were pretty nervous in the store when they buyed this, because what if Niall didn't like cars? But luckily he did.

"You're welcome buddy. Hey monkey we also have something for you," Liam looked at Harry and grabbed something out of the bag, handing it over to Harry.

"For me?" He asked, hugging the monkey stuffie to his chest. "Yes bug, for you."

Louis smiled seeing Harry happy, "fank 'ou!" Harry said, making ziam coo. "And for you we also brought something, Louis."

Louis' eyes began to sparkle, "really?"

Ziam nodded and Liam gave him a football ball, "wow, cool! Thanks," he said, looking at the ball.

"Lou-lou pway wif me?" Harry asked, tugging on Louis' shirt. "Of course hazz, I will play football with you," he smiled, ruffling Harry's hair.

You instantly could see Harry and Louis had a special bond, but Niall's face revealed happiness towards his new brothers, not jealousy.

"Well buddies we're going again but we promise to be here soon again to take you home," zayn said.

Harry pouted, "no home now?"

Liam took the risk and stretched his hand forward, stroking the boys hair. Louis eyed every move he did, but saw Liam's intention wasn't harm so didn't say anything.

"No monkey not today, but it's just a couple of nights!" He said

"How many?" Niall asked.

"5," zayn said. Harry started counting on his fingers, "one hand!" He exclaimed.

"Good job bud!" Liam praised, making Harry feel proud of himself.

Yea they knew, this would be fine, they would be fine...