#6 Beach Day!

(EDITED)

It was a nice friday morning and the Payne family was packing for their trip to the beach, well, Liam and Zayn were packing while Harry, Niall and Louis were playing in the playroom.

They just had breakfast so that was one thing less to do. This morning at 6 they already had their youngest monkey jumping on the bed, making Liam and Zayn exhausted by now.

But that didn't ruin it! Liam and Zayn were both very organized packing at the moment, Liam a bit more then Zayn. Zayn always was the 'simple' one as he would call it. Just dump everything in the bag and hope it will fit, that's what his plan always was.

And thats also how he began this morning before Liam came to check and the whole room looked exploded. So they cleaned it all and started it over again, Liam taking the lead.

"Zayn did you pack the sun cream already? And what about the floats for Harry and Louis? Harry's rubber duck? And Mylo?

Do you also have food and drinks in the cool box? And Don't forget their swimming trunks! And also the sunglasses!" That was how it all went that morning until everything was packed and loaded in their range rover.

"Boys were going!" Liam yelled from down the stairs and immediately heard 3 pair of feets rushing down.

"Kiddo's I get you're exited but we don't run down the stairs yea?" They all nodded and apologized.

Zayn gave Harry some pills for his carsickness and with a last check round they were all ready to go.

Niall sat in the middle with on his left Louis and right side Harry. Niall was listening to some music while Harry and Louis were talking to Liam and Zayn.

"Papa?" Louis asked Zayn, looking out of the window.

"Yes bud?"

"Why is the sky blue?" Zayn smiled, "I dont know kiddo, ask daddy," he smirked at Liam who rolled his eyes and muttered a 'toddler you are.'

That's how the whole 2 hour drive to the beach went, Louis asking Zayn questions and Harry babbling something innocent to Mylo while Liam adored him.

They arrived at a gass station and rested for a bit (also because Harry needed to pee) and continued their drive after also buying some snacks.

The 3 already were hyper, but with Louis and his sugar it was a whole chaos. They didn't even gave him that much, but the boy always got hyper quick.

Liam and Zayn didn't mind that, but seeing Harry fell asleep it wasn't nice. Soon enough the beach sea view came into sight luckily.

They parked the car and Liam woke up Harry, who was more awake once hearing they arrived at the beach.

They set up some tents and grabbed the stuff while Harry and Louis were making a sand castle with Niall.

"Can we go swim?" Niall asked ziam after he was done with helping his brothers. "Sure buddy," Liam said and walked with Niall to the water while Zayn stayed behind to watch the other 2.

"Dad look, shells!" Niall quealed, pointing at some beautiful shells. "Lets go and fine the pretty ones yea? We can show them to the rest after," Liam told him and helped the boy search.

It was so adorable for Liam to see his son with a smile on his face, and already happy with seeing things like shells.

Their family almost seemed perfect, even though we all know no family is. After all for them they were a perfect family.

The rest of the day Louis was learning a bit to swim while Harry was watching with a duck in his hands. He sat on Niall's lap who was making funny faces, making Harry giggle even more.

On the way back they got some dinner from mcdonalds seeing all 3 were already fast asleep.

"Today was fun," Liam smiled.

They looked at their sleeping kids. "I agree."