#4 The First Fight

(EDITED)

It was summer by the Payne family. The kids were playing in the pool in the garden (a little pool) while Liam and Zayn were sunbathing on a chair next to it.

Everything was going great until they heard a scream coming from Louis. Zayn and liam jumped up and saw a crying Louis sitting on the grass next to the pool, Niall standing next to him with a angry face.

Harry was sitting next to Louis, rubbing his back and looking at a flower he found in the garden.

"Guys what is happening here," Zayn calmy said, knowing it wasn't good to scream at these kind of moments.

Louis and Niall both started talking which of course didn't work. Niall rolled his eyes and pushed Louis, who fell on his bum. Harry stuck his tongue out to Niall.

"Meanie!" He yelled, looking at Louis to see if he got any injuries.

Niall groaned and Liam clapped his hands, being frustrated about the whole situation.

"Niall first of all you do not push youre brother," Zayn sternly said and looked at Louis who wasn't crying anymore, just sniffling a bit.

"But papa-" Niall began but Liam stopped him, "no buts, go to your room and stay there until one of us will get you," he said, pointing to the house.

Niall sighed but walked inside.

"Louis tell us what happened," he then said. Louis pouted and looked up, "Louis wanna pway wif lego but ni-ni said Louis no big boy for that," he explained, gesturing to the blue lego house next to him.

Liam sighed, this happened sometimes. Niall was a kid that liked to have his toys for himself. He could share but some things in the past made him act this way. They knew he didn't do it on purpose but it wasn't easy in situations like this.

They luckily saw progress though so it's going the good way.

"Kiddo you know you're a big boy, you will always be our lil bug though but you are Hazza's big brother, right hazz?" Zayn said, lifting Louis up and settling him down on his hip.

Harry looked away from his flower and glanced at Louis, "yes! Lou-lou Hazzie's big brotah!"

They all chuckled, "now Louis can you take Harry inside to the playroom while papa and I go talk to Niall?"

The two nodded and Louis grabbed Harry's hand before they ran inside.

"Up to nialler," Zayn said.

They walked upstairs and knocked on the door before coming in. Niall was reading a book but once he saw Liam and Zayn he put it aside.

The two parents sat next to him on the bed, "Niall we know it's hard for you to share sometimes but Louis is young and just wants to play with whatever he sees," Zayn explained.

"Yes I know I just wanted to be alone with my own toys," the boy shrugged.

"Alright, next time you come to us and then we will give you some space alright? Just don't push your brothers," Liam said.

"Yes dad."

"Now come here for a cuddle and then you say sorry to Louis alright?" The boy nodded and gave Liam and Zayn a big hug, getting a kiss on each cheek from both.

"All good now, up you go," Zayn patted his bum which made Niall giggle. He walked to the playroom hearing the noice coming from that way.

He walked to his two little brothers, "lou?" Louis looked up.

"I'm sorry for pushing you, can I play with you guys?" Louis smiled and tugged on his shirt, meaning for Niall to come to his height. He gave him a big hug, "yes ni-ni can join us, we're playing prince and princess!"

"And I'm the frog!" Harry squealed, giggling cutely.

Louis ran to the box they had costumes and gave Niall a princess dress along with a tiara, "here Niall, I'm the knight and you the princess who will save you from the frog," he explained.

Harry pouted, "lou-lou hazzie is nice frog!" 

"Yes of course hazzie, but it's a game." Harry seemed to deal with that and just shrugged, being cute in his frog onesie.

Liam and Zayn were watching them play from a distance.

"They are so adorable," Liam whispered, not wanting to interupt the boys.

"They surely are love," Zayn agreed, interwining their fingers.

They watched their boys for a while, enjoying every second...