Epilogue

"Give me your, heeeeaaaaarrrt."

The crowd erupted in applause as we kissed.

We pulled away and bowed together, then walked offstage hand in hand.

"Good show, once again." Eric said in a British accent.

"Very good show." I replied also with a British accent.

We laughed and Eric kissed me on the forehead.

We just finished a concert in London, England. This was our 15th performance on our "Together" tour.

We walked into our hair and makeup room and flopped on the couch together.

He kissed me on the cheek.

"This is awesome." I said.

"The life of a star is a pretty good one."

I laughed.

It has been almost four months since I last saw my family in person. We face chat and call everyday, but it's not the same. Fallon had visited a few times which was better than I could've hoped for.

She has a boyfriend now to keep her company. Ren. After I left, he kept sitting at our table and they talked a lot. And now they are dating. I am over Ren and he is over me.

Will joined the broadway show "The Music Man". I haven't heard from him since. Vanessa has been going to therapy and community service on weekends. Everything else is normal.

Everything is perfect.

***

Yay! I finished! I really hoped you liked it! I sure enjoyed writing it! Thank you to belle-of-the-ball-xo for all of her help. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. Please read Disney Diaries by her too!

Go read the other Urban Princess books in the series!

Love y'all!

-RavenclawMaven1198

P.S. There may be a sequel to Ariel's story. Check out my profile in a while. I will tell you of there is.