The Urban Princesses Poll

You were probably very surprised to see an update in your archive, and unfortunately it's not some bonus chapter.

But I am thanking everyone who read, voted, and commented on all of the books in this series, I love your support more than anything else and it's because of you this has become so popular.

Since I am getting hundreds of reads a day, I have decided to host a series wide poll on your favorite Urban Princess book to help newcomers decide what to read next and for my own curiosity :)

So just drop a comment below or direct message me over Wattpad on your favorite! Also if you want to add a comment on why it was your favorite, etc. feel free to do so. The best comments will be posted with the results and I'll be sure to stop by your profile and maybe vote or follow and mention you in the results or something ;)

The only criteria I ask for is that you have read at least two books from the series, because what would be the point of your favorite if you have only read one?

Please tell me your choice by December 25th (Merry Christmas) and the results should be posted the 30th on all of The Urban Princesses books.

Thank you for the support and I hope you will consider helping me!

-RavenclawMaven1198