21.

FIVE YEARS LATER....

Megan's POV

Our quads are now five years old and they are a handful. But they are doing great and learning how to use the Force. Aurora is now fifteen and she and Boba made it official that they are dating. They won't get married until she is eighteen. Haha...Anakin made it clear that she won't get married until she's eighteen.

Right now, we are all on Naboo, taking a long vacation from our Jedi duties. And we were at the lake house, where our wedding took place, just chilling on the balcony, watching the kids chase after each other. I'm sitting on a chair, drinking some sort of juice.

"Mommy, are we going to the beach?" Leia asked me.

"Tomorrow. Right now, the others are on their way over here." I told her.

"Sand." Anakin mumbled.

"No, we gonna help you get over your hatred of sand." I scoffed.

"Are you gonna be there?"

"Uh, yes."

"Okay."

"The hatred of sand is still there. Bruh, get over it." Grace complained as she and Obi-Wan came with Jace, Jayne, and Elizabeth. They have turned five and getting pretty big and strong with the Force as well.

"You're coming with us?" Anakin asked.

"It's our vacation too, Anakin." Obi-Wan said, sarcastically.

Anakin rolled his eyes as Ethan and Padme came in with Octavia and Aiden.

"Same here. We need a break. Politics is hard enough as it is." Ethan sighed.

"Good to know." I stated.

"How cute." Skylar rolled her eyes as she and Rex came with their son, Zeke. Cody and Mila were right behind them with their son, Ryan.

"Aw, the little soldiers are here." Grace gushed.

"Yup. They are just too precious." Skylar giggled as Zeke plays with her hair.

"Wow, Megan. Did you get your figure back or something?" Mila asked.

"Oh, please. I might've gotten someone's figure because.." I took off my floral robe to show off my new killer body. Plus, I'm wearing a bikini because it is hot out.

"This is the new body I got long after the quads are born." I added.

"Damn! You've gotten really curvy and real thick! I'm so jealous!" Mila groaned.

"Don't be a hater! This new body is a gift to me." I laughed.

Then, arms went around my waist and pull me onto a lap. I scoffed at Anakin's possession.

"And this new body is mine." He declared.

"How cute." Grace sighed as she lay on the chair. My eyes widened.

"Grace, your legs....they gotten real..."

"I know. I love my new body! Especially my new legs." Grace cuts me off as she shows off her legs.

"Don't show your legs off!" Obi-Wan glared.

"I didn't know the General was possessive."
Cody laughed.

"I said before and I say it again, Obi-Wan is even worse than Anakin. No matter if it's his flying or possessiveness, he is worse than him." Skylar said.

We all laughed as the two blushed bright red. Soon, everyone else show up and chill on the balcony with us. Naomi came in with her son, Dwayne; Mace is on a mission right now. Naomi has given birth to a daughter six months ago, whose name is Maria. Ashoka and David came with their son, Caleb and their daughter, Ashla. Owen and Beru came with their daughter, Eryn. Shmi and Cliegg joined us along with Padme's family. Even R2 and C-3PO decided to join us.

Senator Organa became the new chancellor, so he, Breha, and their daughter, Saraiya remained back on Coruscant.

I smiled at the little party we are having, during our vacation. Life has never been great as I looked at my family.

The galaxy is at peace and harmony.