14.

Megan's POV

We stayed an extra day with his family and today we decided to head back to Naboo. We were hugging them goodbye as Aurora was finishing putting her shoes on.

"Goodbye, Mom. I promise I will come for you and the others on our wedding day. Oh, I will wait until after the wedding to ask for her consent-"

"Anakin, shut up!" I yelled as I went bright red.

"Look at that face, once you two are married, it is gonna be impossible to keep his hands off of you." Owen snickered. Cliegg did too.

"Oh, haha." I faked laughed.

"Since when did my little baby boy turn into such a dashing, seductive teen?" Shmi asked.

"You can learn some secrets from Obi-Wan. I'm trying to get him to admit he has feelings for Megan's friend, Grace."

"Good for him." Cliegg nodded.

Then. R2 came rolling out of the ship, beeping at C-3PO. We all looked at the two droids. "It appears that he has received a transmission from an Obi-Wan Kenobi? Master Ani, does this name mean anything to you?"

It does.

Grace's POV

"Sky, Naomi, it's no hope. We're trapped." I scoffed as they try to get out of the ray shields.

"How does our lives get like this?" Mila asked.

"This is bullsh*t!" Naomi yelled.

"Can it get any worse?" David asked.

Then, Dooku comes in. It just got worse. David, there are times when you need to shut up.

"Traitor!" Obi-Wan sneered.

"Oh, no, my friend. This is a mistake, a terrible mistake. They've gone too far. This is madness."

"I know damn well he's isn't faking being all concerned." Naomi scoffs.

Dooku looked at us one by one. "You all are strong. Very strong within the force."

"Good investigating." I said, sarcastically.

"Look, this has nothing to do with me, I assure you. I will set you free immediately." Liar.

"Well, I hope it doesn't take too long. We have work to do." Obi-Wan said.

"May I ask why a Jedi Knight and a group of newbies are doing far into the system of Geonosis?"

"We have been tracking a bounty hunter named Jango Fett. We know he's here." David explained.

"I can assure you that there are no bounty hunters here. The Geonosians don't trust them."

"Nice to hear that but he is here, we ain't that stupid." I spat.

"I know you all are not." Then, he turns to look at Obi-Wan, "It is a great pity that our paths have never crossed before. Qui-Gon always spoke highly of you... I wish he was still alive. I could use his help right now."

"Qui-Gon Jinn would never join you, Dooku." Obi-Wan said, sternly.

"Don't be so sure. Don't forget he was once my apprentice, just as you were once his. He knew all about the corruption of the Senate, but he would have never got along with it if he'd learned the truth as I did."

"What truth?" He asks Dooku.

"What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a sith?"

Obi-Wan's eyes went wide as he looks at us. They thought we were lying about this. "You were telling the truth."

"The dark side has clouded their vision. Hundreds of Senators are now under the influence of a sith lord called Darth Sidious. And the newbies knew."

"We told the Council about this. The force swore to us to keep our mouths shut until the day comes." I explained.

"I'm sure the force did. I'm asking you all to join me and together, we can all destroy the sith." He offered.

He must be crazy! "We will never join you. Over our dead bodies!" Mila yelled.

"Then, it will be difficult to secure your release." Then, he leaves.

"I knew you were lying from the start." I scoffed.

Obi-Wan chuckled at my scoffing. Then, the doors opened again and a group of Geonosisians came and unshielded us and handcuffed us. Then, they escorted us to several chariots that will take us to the arena. David and Mila went first, then Skylar and Naomi. Lastly, me and Obi-Wan.

"Well, if we die today, I need to get this off of my chest." I stated.

"What is it?" He asked.

I turn to look at him in the eyes and said, "I love you."

"You love me?"

"Yes, and I know you feel the same way about me. I even know it was you when you and Anakin came into the training room but I choose not to say anything. I want to be with you more than anything in this world." I confessed.

"Then, you make this a lot more easier." He smiled as he use the force to pull something out of his pocket. It was....an engagement ring. My heart dropped as tears filled my eyes.

"Grace Lyons, will you do the honors...and marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" He slid the ring on my finger as I lean in and kissed him.

By then, our chariot moved into the arena. But this moment is the best feeling I could ever have.

Megan's POV

"Grace, Skylar, Mila, David, Naomi, and I have tracked a bounty hunter, Jango Fett, to the droid foundries on Geonosis. The Trade Federation is to take delivery of a droid army, here, and it is clear that Viceroy Gunray..is behind the assassination attempts of Senator Amidala. The Commerce Guilds and the Coporate Alliance.. have both pledges their armies to Count Dooku and are forming a-wait. Wait!" Obi-Wan was cut off by droids attacking them.

"They're here!" Mila screamed.

"Run!" David told the girls.

"Grace, get back!" Obi-Wan yells at Grace and then the transmission went off.

"Anakin, we will deal with Count Dooku. The most important thing for you, Megan, and Ethan is to stay where you are. Protect the Senator at all costs. That is your first priority. Megan, make sure your sister is safe. That's your priority." Windu told us.

"Understood, Master." Anakin said and the call ends.

"They will never get there in time to save them. I'll be damned." I scoffed.

"Here, we are only a parsac away." Padme told us as she show us the planet on the map.

"If they're still alive." Anakin said.

"Are you gonna sit there and let them die?! They're our friends..our homies! And Obi-Wan! He's your mentor. Your friend!" I yelled at Anakin.

"He's like my father. But you all heard Master Windu. He gave us strict orders to stay here." Anakin cuts us off.

"He gave you strict orders to protect me. And I'm going to save our friends. If you're planning on protecting me, Anakin, then you'll have to come with us." Padme said as she starts the ship.

"Are we gonna rescue them?" Aurora asked.

"Yes, Aurora, when we get there, you WILL stay close to me, no matter what." I told her.

She nods and got on my lap as the ship takes off.