15.

*********
Megan's outfit

*********Megan's outfit

Aurora's outfit

Ethan's outfit

**********

Megan's POV

I help Aurora put on a pink shirt with a hoodie, matching pants, and white sneakers. I put her hair into a long ponytail and told her to wait by Ethan. Once she's gone, I put on a black, strapless crop top, black sweatpants, and black sneakers. I meet with the others as they are ready to go. Ethan is wearing a a gray sports runner Henley shirt that shows off his tight muscles (Padme hasn't stop drooling), black athletic pants, and black sneakers.

"Look, whatever happens out there, follow my lead. I'm not interested in starting a war here. As a member of the Senate, I can hopefully find a diplomatic solution to this mess." Padme told us.

"Alright, we'll let you do your thing. Let's get moving." I said.

As we walk through the passage, I got a gut feeling that we are being followed. Aurora was clutching my hand tightly as she is looking behind us.

"Something's flying towards us!" She exclaimed.

Ethan turns on his lightsaber and sliced a Geonosian in half. Soon, more came and Anakin ignited his.

"Girls, get out of here! Ethan and I got this!" Anakin ordered us.

Padme, Aurora, and I make a break for it and frozen as we looked at the machines. Without warning, the platform moved, causing all three of us to fall. We watched as the large machine slammed down, crushing anything under it.