19.

Ethan's POV

As Megan and Anakin went to get Aurora and Boba, I was walking to our hideout where Padme was waiting for me. She runs towards me as my arms are out for her to jump into them. I spin her around as we kissed.

"Oh, Ethan. I'm so happy you're back! There were rumors that you all have been killed." Padme said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. We are one step closer to ending this war. We have capture Count Dooku and he will help us exposed this sith lord." I told her.

"I can't wait for this war to end. So we can live happily ever after."

"Me too." But I notice she was shaking.

"You're trembling. What's wrong, honey?" I asked.

"Something wonderful has happen...Ethan, I'm pregnant."

My heart exploded as I smiled at her. I can't believe this. I'm gonna be a father!

"This is the happiest day of my life! Angel, I love you!"

"I love you too!"

Megan's POV

"What happen to the rolls you and Aurora baked?" Anakin asked as we all finished dinner.

"We ate them all. You don't get any." I stated.

"Why?" Anakin asked.

"Look inside the pan." I point at the pan.

He looks at it closer and reads it aloud, "Hey, Ani. You don't get a bun because there is one in the oven."

He looks at me and said, "How come I don-oh sh*t!" That is when his eyes widened.

The three of us broke out in laughing as R2 is filming the whole thing. His reaction is priceless, like he has discover a whole new meaning of life.

"I-I'm gonna be a father?"

I nodded as the biggest smile appeared on his face. He picks me up and spins me around. I laughed as he sat me down.

"This is the best night ever! I'm gonna be a father! I love you, baby."

"I love you too, boo."

"That was funny. It's like he has learned a new meaning of life." Aurora was laughing.

"Actually, I got something to tell you. You're looking at the new Jedi Master."

"OOH! I knew you can do it!" I squealed as I hugged him tightly.

This is the best night ever!

THE NEXT DAY....

We were in the Council chambers with Count Dooku in the center in the room. This is the big day. The day everyone will know who Darth Sidious really is.

"Okay, Count Dooku, prove us right. Is Chancellor Palpatine Darth Sidious?" David asked.

"Yes, yes he is Darth Sidious that is behind the Clone Wars." He admitted.

Everyone gasped as Master Yoda hummed.

"So, like we said, Darth Sidious is the Chancellor. We couldn't say anything because the force warned us and wait until this day to tell all of you." Naomi claimed.

"If he turns Skywalker or Megan to the dark side, he will activate the inhibitor chips om your clone troopers to execute all of the Jedi." Dooku added.

"We won't worry about that, Rex, Cody, Mila, and I worked on that and all the chips are removed. We even fixed Tup up as well. So, no more chips." Skylar confessed.