Lost

"I told you to stick to the path, and to not wander off, and what do you do? Wander off! And now we're lost," Courtney snapped, arms folded as she made her way through the cramped displays.

"You didn't have to follow me, you could of carried on with Olivia, Sarah and Kimmy, or waited for the guys to catch up and then leave me here to figure out my own problems," Shayne retorted, following her with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Ok fair enough. But who's dumb idea was it to bring Smosh to a fricking Ikea! I knew someone would get lost, but if I would've known it was gonna be me, I would've made other plans," she sighed, taking a sharp right turn and almost bumping into a wall.

"Ian's idea, of course. But why are we here?" he asked, surveying the display kitchens as he tried to keep up with Courtney.

"Well, I'm assuming Ian wanted some new decorations for the office, otherwise he would have come alone," she answered.

"Couldn't he have done this with just Sarah and Matt, there was no need to drag us along," he complained.

"Kimmy and Olivia wanted to come for their own apartments, Damien came with Kimmy, Noah and Keith just like fucking around and probably thought Ikea's a great place to do that, and Tommy said he likes the food here," she explained, listing off their companions on her fingers as she craned her neck to talk to him.

"Yeah, but why are we here? Like specifically us. I didn't come for my apartment, and I'm assuming you didn't, so we've been dragged to a furniture maze for no apparent reason," he sighed.

"I guess so, but let's focus on getting out of here before we're mad at Ian," she grinned.

They wandered around the seemingly endless pathways of Ikea for a good ten more minutes before deciding to stop and text someone.

"So, who should we text? Well in other words, who would actually be helpful?"
Courtney questioned, pulling out her phone.

"I don't know. Noah, Keith and Damien would just laugh, so would Ian and Matt to be honest," Shayne chuckled, scrolling through his recents.

"Uh I'm pretty sure Damien would help us out actually," she replied, leaning back against the wall behind her.

"Nope, we're lost in Ikea, Court, Damien would want to keep us together and alone for the longest time possible," he smirked.

"Oh, I see that. Olivia would do the same to be honest. Sarah, Kimmy and Tommy would help," she suggested, clicking on Kimmy's name and typing out a message.

"Why don't we just carry on trying to get out? The reception is pretty bad and they won't hear their phones beep, so it's probably useless," he said, grabbing her wrist and starting to pull her across the aisle.

"Yeah I suppose," she agreed, deleting the message and slipping her phone into her pocket.

She didn't see the massive cart of wooden furniture coming her way.

"Courtney watch out!" Shayne yelled, yanking her arm and pulling her out of the way.

She didn't get hit, luckily. But another situation had arose. Shayne had pulled her so hard into him, they were, congrats you guessed it, kissing. They were pushed up against each other in between shelves of fake plants and fragranced candles, unsure of how to react. But it only took a few seconds for the pair to relax, and to deepen the kiss. Shayne cautiously wrapped his arms around her waist, Courtney pushing them further around her body, feeling safe and comfortable in his grip. Her arms snaked around him, her hands interlocking at the nape of his neck. After a few seconds, they both pulled away slowly, breathing heavily, very confused.