Chapter 8

Baine

My breath came out in angry pants, and I could feel a vein popping out on my scrunched-up forehead. My glowing red eyes we're looking deep into Osiris's soulless mismatched orbs, his glare even darker and scarier than mine.

He moved his tight grip on my shirt to clasp the back of my neck, his talons wrapping completely around my exposed throat. He pushed me closer until my knees were pressed against the large expanse of his torso, and my nails dig painfully in the flesh of his pectorals.

His now free hand came up and clasped my hands, effectively crossing them on my chest, and squished them between his chest as well. The only part of my body that could move was my head, which was now involved in a stare-down match.

He moved his hand down and curled his large forearm under my butt, supporting me. His talons came up to dig painfully in my fleshy side, causing me to release a groan of pain and close my eyes letting Osiris win the starting match.

He moved my resisting head until my neck was bared to him in a common form of submission. I strained against his hold, but he pushed my head to the side easily.

I knew from past experiences from going into a gay BDSM club with Kallex, that this was the position the most dominate shifters would use for submission, and now I was in it.

"I hope my boys did what they were told," he purred in my ear. "Satisfied all your urges," he rubbed the soft flesh at my neck with his clawed fingers.

"Let me go you snake!" I hissed out from my fangs, my voice taking on a slight lisp.

He tightened the grip on my neck, pushing my head further into my shoulder. "So disobedient," he growled in my ear, his long forked tongue coming out to nurse the lobe of my ear. "That's all right though, we have an eternity to fix that problem."

My mouth was level with his broad shoulder, so I reached out and sunk my fangs in the hard flesh lodging my teeth in deep.

I felt unwanted fear penetrate my body when Osiris didn't even flinch at my attack. He grasped the back of my head and yanked hard, dislodging my fangs and splattering blood everywhere. He yanked my head back until it was at an odd angle. His long nails brushing against my sensitive fangs as I tried to move my head.

"Very disobedient indeed, I might have to take these fangs off though. They could become a problem." Those mocking words made me struggle harder as Osiris grasped one of my fangs tightly and gave it a slight tug.

With the little knowledge I knew about dragons, I went passively limp in his arms closing my eyes, and not making any movements that would spur him anymore forward. I opened my eyes when Osiris gave out a low, dark chuckle. His eyes were glowing and a smile was set on his face. "You learn fast kitten," he purred rubbing his thumb across my throat.

He released my fangs, but not before adding a sharp tug. I instantly closed my mouth and moved my head as far as he would let me.

"What do you want from me?" I calmly asked, knowing this was the only approach to this situation.

"I don't want anything from you, I just want you." He squeezed me close to his chest," and I will have you."

He grasped my chin with his large hand, completely enfolding the smooth skin of my jaw with a firm grip. He started tilting his head so his lips were leveled with my quivering pair.

Swooping down he captured them in one gulp, slipping his long tongue inside to explore. A groan escaped my throat as I pressed in closely, my body now willingly pressing into his.

His hand tightened around my jaw as he exhaled his breath into my body. I froze up as I felt something cool slither its way down my throat.

My eyes got droopy as Osiris released my lips with a fleshy pop. His hand ghosting over my cheek, as his form got blurrier and blurrier.

That bastard released sleeping venom down my throat!

Osiris

I looked down at Baine just as his head lulled back in a dazed sleep. The smooth column of his throat making an appearance as he escaped to the world of dreams.

I brushed my talons along his neck, marveling at how his paleness contrasted nicely with my tan skin. The veins in his neck standing out in long blue lines to his head. His arms crossed and limp between my chest. His legs bunched up and his feet dangling between my legs.

I squatted down and gently laid him out on the gravel road. His breath came out in soft pants as I peeled off his clothes. The scent of other beings that were around him made my inner beast flare up in possessiveness. The only scent he should have is mine.

I grasped the stinky clothes, then burned them in my palm, the ash blowing away in the wind.

I bent down and slung Baine's limp form over my shoulder. The weight calming my heightened nerves and making my beast growl possessively at providing for his given mate.

I never thought my dragon would choose a male as his mate. I always thought that we would end up with a soft, submissive female of our kind who would bear us lots of children. Not this  disobedient male vampire that made my cock swell with every breath.

We choose our mates through our senses. The smell was always first. That rich, arousing scent that would slither down your throat with every inhale. Oh how it made your instincts come alive swiftly like your first shift. I remembered when I first smelt his scent lingering on the clothes of a council leader who was his brother in law. Possessiveness came over me, then rage that his smell was on someone else.

Next came sight. Watching him move naturally amongst the throng of people surrounding him, made my cock pump gallons of pre-ejaculate with every sway of his hips. Black hair disheveled sexily across his forehead without a care where it landed. Brown soulful eyes like bittersweet chocolate gazing at me through the disguise of eyes. His muscles thick and bulging through the confines of his shirt as he cleaned and served glass after glass.

Sound blossomed in the form of releasing moan as he shot his juice out in the hands of my dragons. That beautiful sound in the midst of his climax, causing me to growl and pump my hips out desperately.

Then came touch. The way I stoked my fingers across his sweaty skin as he quivered in release. How I parted his thighs d felt the creaminess of his flesh beneath my claws.

Finally came taste. How that rich taste of his juice slithered down my throat and made my dragon roar up in pleasure. The way his skin glistened with my saliva as I stroked his body with my tongue.

Baine was positively my mate, and I couldn't wait to fully make him mine.

With a controlled groan of pain, my wings burst forth from my back. The large golden span wrapping around my exposed captive, surrounding him with warmth.

I burst up from the ground, only leaving disturbed rocks and bits of black ashes in my wake. Flapping my wings toward the north where my horde of treasure was, because I finally needed to add the last piece.