Chapter 3

Baine

When I woke up the next day, my muscles were sore and stiff from moving. I tried to stretch my arms, but something was wrapped around them.

I opened my eyes to see five different colored dragons sleeping on my body and the memories from last night came flooding back. Walking home late, the dragons, the shifter.

I slammed my hand against my forehead in frustration. Fuck. How the hell am I going to explain this to Aegeus and Kallex? No, not Aegeus and Kallex, to half of the population that visits the club every night. What are they going to think when they see dragons swarming me.

I tried moving out of the scaly blanket, but they all cuddled closer. That left me with only one option left. I sat up in bed and swung my legs over the side. I was going to take them all with me.

When I stood up two larger ones latched themselves around my torso. The other three were on my legs, thighs, and neck. I felt so heavy as I wobbled to the bathroom naked.

I turned the faucet on and cold water came rushing out. I placed my fingers under and splashed my sweaty face. A tired vampire stared back at me as I glanced up at the mirror. My black hair was stuck up in random areas and my eyes were bloodshot, not a good sign for a vampire.

I trudged out of the bathroom and made my way to the living room. I plopped down on my small leather sofa and leaned my head back on the top of the couch. My fingers finding their home around my nose, and my eyes squeezing shut.

After a brief moment of silence, deep purring sounds came from my new attachments.

I opened my eyes and looked down at them. I couldn't lie, these dragons were beautiful. Every color was so vibrant on their scales. With deep yellow slitted eyes on their fierce faces.

Unconsciously my hand came down and stroked the long back of the black dragon. He arched his body much like a cat and started nipping at the exposed flesh at my waist. My eyes widened in wonder at that simple form of affection.

My other hand came down and stroked the other dragon around my torso, which was the gold one. He purred lowly and started rubbing his body against mine lovingly. The little blue dragon started flying around my head puffing small balls of fire out of its nostrils. The white and green dragons started to nip and rub themselves against my waist and inner thighs.

When I reached my hand to the blue dragon, the golden one crawled up my body so its head and arms were wrapped around my neck and shoulders, and his lower half was still around my chest and torso. I was so enthralled with these affectionate creatures, I nearly jumped in fright when the door slammed open against the wall.

Before I could confront the intruder, the dragons pushed me down on the couch. I watched as the black and gold dragons grew bigger and flew above me protectively. The other three held me tightly to the couch so I couldn't move. I rolled my eyes when I heard a high pitched scream. Kallex.

"What the fuck, why are there fucking dragons in your house Baine!" Kallex shrieked from the door.

"Kallex shut the fuck up before I make them eat you!" I roared out towards the door.

I reached my hands up slowly and started to pet their heads. "Easy there boys," I spoke calmly, "he is no threat so let him pass."

Inch by inch they slowly came down, then latched their long bodies around me.

"You can come in now Kallex," I sighed leaning back on the armrest of the couch.

I heard the pitter-patter of Kallex's footsteps, then heard him sit down across from me. "Dude, can you please cover your dick."

I just now realized that I was bare butt naked. "Stop staring," I yelled at him, making the dragons growl slightly in warning towards  Kallex. I moved my hand down and covered my privates.

"Soooooo," I glanced over at Kallex who had his chin resting in the palm of his hand. "Who did you piss off?"

"No one!" I growled. "They just followed me home, then this dragon shifter came and molested me." I waited for a reply, but all I got was laughter.

"That's great! Finally, god I really thought you were becoming a priest if that was possible.

"Shut up!" I hissed, making the dragons start cackling again.

"Hey, Woah." Kallex raised his hands up. "Keep those things under control."

"I'm trying. It's kinda hard when I can't move my body."

"Here I'll call Aegeus. He'll know what to do." Kallex whipped out his gem-encrusted phone and pressed it to his ear.

God, I really hoped he knew what to do.

"Hey darling, It's Kallex. Baine is in trouble. You should probably come over."

I sighed, the dragons purring soothing my restlessness.

"Hmmm, you have to come and see for yourself." He chuckled at the end but covered it up with a cough when I glared at him.

"Okay, make sure you hurry up. See you soon." He hung up his phone and slid his phone in his pocket.

"Finally, you're getting in trouble," he snickered.

I slammed my head back hoping Kallex would shut up before I let them eat him.