chapter five

Lunch went by sorta fast it was odd with Kirks little secret it made me a little curious about what else he might have hidden. I got home that day an started on my homework might as well get it done now rather then later. I sat in my room at this desk thinking of a topic for my short story. Hours past an I still had no topic so I decided to relax by taking a bubble bath a turning on my phone to talk to Adam for a bit. I laid in the tub enjoying the warm water against my skin while I sipped on a glass of champagne. My night has gone by slow its only eight o'clock and I'm so tired. Soon I got out the shower and climbed into my bed maybe a nap can help me figure out my thoughts about everything. My new relationship status has the school humming in joy and hate. The fact I almost told Kirk about Emmett today makes it all worse I just that boy was almost my death in reality an I don't want to relive that in anyway. I laid in bed just thinking until I got a call from Lydia. 

            "Boo I got news!" she squealed. 

            "What? " I breathed trying to think of what is so important to call me at ten. 

         "I saw Kirk and Cheri he threw her in his car cussing her out at the pizza place because of Adam I don't know what went on but it seems important." 

        "You're fucking kidding okay meet me at Adams thirty minutes no later bye." I answered hanging up n rushing to my car in a baggy T-shirt and boyshorts fuck getting dressed I'm getting to the bottom of this. Soon I pulled into Adams drive way to see a neon orange Corvette which only means some bitch is here an she better be for Jason I slammed my door an rushed inside  

            "Adam Gregory!" I yelled and no one came. I walked into the game room with no one insight then I made my way into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of gin and began to drink everything's better when your drunk. I took a few long swings out the bottle and walked outside to se Jason by the pool. 

            "Where the fuck is he?" I asked hinding the bottle behind my back. 

         Jason tensed then finally responded with, " Maya why are you here especially tonight of all nights?"  

          "I came to see my man an who drives the car out front don't lie to me either?" 

          "Some girl I believe her names Lilly." 

          "Why is she here?"  

      "Because my brothers an idiot and didn't call shit off after what happened this weekend baby girl." 

         "So he's sleeping with her?Jason please tell me this is a lie if all things a fucking lie!" I yelled 

        "Its not baby girl I'm sorry I really am I wish you wouldn't have come over. You of all people don't deserve this" 

     "Me to I wish I could've said no I don't deserve this shit Jason what did you let me do." I questioned knowing it was my fault tears streamed down my cheeks in regret and I took the bottle out again I began to chug this time gulp after gulp until I had to breath. I look at Jason one more time and smiled this time and then again I chuged finishing the bottle I threw it on the ground and fell to my knees crying as I herd a girl scream then Adams voice yelling fir her. 

      "Babe get back here you naked." 

       "No come get in the pool with me or I'll sleep with your brother too!" Lilly yelled my tears stopped and I stood up as I heard them get closer and I punch her my left fist clenched as it struck the side of her mouth.  

      "Adam lets play eye spy ready I'll start." I paused for a second then continued. " I spy with my little eye a cheating bastard who didn't really love me, can you guess who it is? " I turned to fact him as he stood frozen Lilly passed out on the ground.  

     "Wow Maya I can't believe your such a jealous ex you stooped so low." he said with a low smirk his voice hit me like poison and my heart stopped. 

" Don't talk to her like that you fucking prick ass punk bitch." Jason yelled an my eyes swelled of tears. " She's talking about you she's not your ex she's your fucking girlfriend now get that whore out my fucking house because not only is she broken but she's drunk. Now Maya probably wants another drink because your an asshole." Adam walked over to Lilly picking her up an walking off. Jason handed me the rest of his beer he only seemed to have gad only taking a sip of and carried me into the guest room laying me on the bed. 

            "Please just don't leave me tonight please I can't be alone." I hugged. 

         "Okay but I'm going to change I'm kinda soaked in tear baby girl plus I need to grab you a trashcan if you plan on drinking." he said slipped out the room I got up and realized that I spilt some alcohol on my shirt so I took it off throwing it to the side an leavening the room. I'm on the third floor and the closet room with a liquor cabinet is two doors down so. began walking and opened the door Adam not in sight So I opened the refrigerator and began take as many bottles as possible when the door opened and I heard Lilly's voice. 

           "Who was that bitch she has a mean left hook." 

           "That was Maya and yeah don't want to talk about it."  

           "Whatever you say baby can I be on top this time?"  

        "She took the fun out of sex with you tonight and your supposed to be leaving so yeah just stop." 

          "Your no fun I just can't get enough of you." she wined I clenched.  

       "That's enough I came for the liquor so me and Jason can drink my pain away. Oh and Lilly word of advise even if you're the reason the Guy who apparently loves me cheated he's a cheater and not good at it he's jot worth the relationship oh and Mr.Smith its over." I paused walking out then turning around to finish, " One more thing Mr.Smith don't call me text me or even show up at my locker your a shallow self-centered jerk who never deserved me at least we weren't together for a year and I just found out seeing the reason I live here now but also don't call me your best friend you fucked that up." I laughed leaving and walking out and back to my room opening the door I see Jason who brought a few bottles of whiskey as I just grabbed everything that was full.  

          "Hey roommate of the night." he said waving. 

         "I raided Mr.Smith's refrigerator for his stash and took it that bitch is still here by the way and in her opinion I have a mean left hook so babe lets get this party started" yelling as i jumped on the bed opening the vodka bottle. He laughed pulling me down I guzzled some out the bottle. Drink after drink we kept our party for two going until three in the morning. My body ached from the laughing Jason helped me out of self pity and made me smile I'm truly grateful. He laid their as I stared over his nicely defined abs and dark hair and began biting my bottom lip. I rolled over open top of him smiling. 

      "Mymy what are you doing?" he asked rested his hand on my hips. 

      "I'm giving you a thank you present so you know just how much it means to know you would help me in a tine of drunken need." I answered gently pressing my lips against his locking my hands in his hair. I roughened the kiss with every movement pulling his boxers off.  

     "Don't say anything just let me take care of you." I whispered in his ear working my way to his neck.

                                 *****************

Ha great way to end the chapter am I right? well vote comment do whatever 

xoxo 

Jay